Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Anyone Know How To Make “Elsa”

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I saw someone running around as Elsa. It looked way better than mine. That I made for my daughter to hunt dragons.

Sadly, yes I am that thick and unskilled in character creation that I must have every single parameter spelled out to an end.

This was generally a non issue, until we saw the better looking Elsa.

Now, I’m just the Dad that plays game for years and knows very little about the most important stuff in the game. Character creation looks.

I’ve been looking over eso fashion to try and get an idea of what to do. Drawing a blank.

Can you help me? I’ll give you some awesome or insightful or something.

• Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm. You definitely want a Warden. What system will you guys be on?
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4.

Mine is a high elf, but the one we saw I think might had been Breton.
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kylewwefan

Forgive if I do not give an answer to your OP, but allow me to ask: the toons in your list are all the toons you created, grew up (and maybe deleted)? How is it possible to share the same name between different toons?

Thanks. Besides, I feel a real noob with my mere 6 cp580 (plus a bunch deleted along the way), more so for I do not know what an Elsa is :)
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe something like this?

q9etaZ3.png

Cropped bc I accidentally left her clothes off. I can send you screenshots of the sliders if this is anything like what you want.

Breton is definitely the way to go here :)
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, let me experiment and then I'll see how to describe the parameters.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

q9etaZ3.png

Cropped bc I accidentally left her clothes off. I can send you screenshots of the sliders if this is anything like what you want.

Good work man! This was the direction I was gonna go, too. Curious though, can you make the eyes less squinty? I think Elsa has some larger eyes in the movie's art style.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiender66 wrote: »
    @kylewwefan

Forgive if I do not give an answer to your OP, but allow me to ask: the toons in your list are all the toons you created, grew up (and maybe deleted)? How is it possible to share the same name between different toons?

If you're talking about all the Stormproofs/Flawless Conquerors in his signature those are not names, but titles, earned from Vet Maelstrom Arena(vma).
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for OP, isn't 'Elsa' a nordic person from a nordic story? Nord maybe? ;)
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nord NPC women often have intense eyes.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    By the way -- one of the best bargains in the Crown Store is the big group of hairstyles. And while there's a strong overlap between the styles available there and the ones you can have a character creation, the lists of possibilities don't seem to be identical.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, throwing an idea out there -- there's a custom emotes add-on that keeps playing the emotes of your choice. So are there any frosty emotes that would fit Elsa?

And to raise a point just for the sake of dismissing it -- I don't think the animation for the austere warden costume is worth getting saddled with that costume, which doesn't seem very Els-aish to me.
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »

q9etaZ3.png

Good work man! This was the direction I was gonna go, too. Curious though, can you make the eyes less squinty? I think Elsa has some larger eyes in the movie's art style.

:smiley: Yeah, I thought I turned the eye squint all the way down but will have to check again. Maybe adjusting the eye angle would make it less severe too. Let me know what you can come up with :)

I tried Bosmer, Nord, and Redguard Elsas as well, and Breton is most definitely the way to go. Nord Elsa felt too tall, and it was too hard to add some of the more delicate facial features without making her look.... odd.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fiender66 wrote: »
    @kylewwefan

Thanks. Besides, I feel a real noob with my mere 6 cp580 (plus a bunch deleted along the way), more so for I do not know what an Elsa is :)

Elsa from the Disney movie Frozen and Frozen 2. (I Don’t have her named that, it’s taken) nevertheless I must try to create this characters look. And so far, my high elf with long braided ponytail was doing great until we saw the other Elsa running around on a dragon hunt. She looked absolutely splendid!
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    like this? Elsa-Eso-1.pngElsa-Eso-2.png

elsa as a nord warden the clothes are the noble dress from the crown store
    Edited by Salix_alba on May 8, 2020 2:51AM
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would recommend asking @Futerko for help.

That player is a pure genius in this field:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/461823/cosplay-screenshots/p1
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the link! Her Shrek and Fiona is amazing! And the Emperor Palpatine; wow!

I’m gonna work a little harder on trying to get Elsa’s look better. Hadn’t considered Nord, because I’m kind of thick; but this may be the way to go.

I’m starting to come around to fashion being the true endgame. I’ve been failing pretty hard at it.