The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodiil Delves Getting Stuck

ol_BANK_lo
ol_BANK_lo
✭✭✭✭✭
Let me start by saying...FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME! I keep getting stuck in your delves trying to get an AP buff that is barely worth it if it works.

I just got stuck trying to get out of a Cyrodiil delve..and this isn't the first time; went through 4 recall stones and a "Get Me Unstuck" (which didn't work and wouldn't allow me to try again. I literally couldn't leave the delve. It kept saying destination was full or I've already queued for that campaign. What that...? Give me back my stones and fix the game.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do you do this? Going in to a delve takes you to a separate instance, and if the campaign is full, you struggle to get back in. Widely known problem, almost a l2p issue at this point.

PSA: DON'T GO INTO THE DELVES WHEN THE CAMPAIGN IS POP LOCKED!
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Keep recall stone works every time for me even when campaign is locked :\ idk
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on May 7, 2020 8:29AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I never enter a delve when the server is busy. That's a good way to get into an infinite loading screen...
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep recall stone works every time for me even when campaign is locked :\ idk

Twice now it didn't. One time "get me unstuck" worked, the other time it didn't.
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    Why do you do this? Going in to a delve takes you to a separate instance, and if the campaign is full, you struggle to get back in. Widely known problem, almost a l2p issue at this point.

Not really helpful but thanks. Never had a problem til now. Sooooo...thanks but no thanks?
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cannot leave delve in Cyrodiil.

"The destination is full. Your attempted jump failed."

"Your are already queued for that campaign."

Umm... not QUEUED... I am IN that campaign. Sheesh. 2 more days to the even bigger gong show...

XBOX NA

S.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

It's not that simple. Me and my DC friend once met in one of the deleves just by accident, when we tried to get out we both were stuck. He killed me... and I couldn't res (I was pushed back into the delve after loading screen), but after 5 or 6 attempt I managed to res at my base. He was still stuck for about 5 minutes, then he could leave it in a usual way.

Just to make sure, I visit delves very often for 20% bonus and this is the first time since... I can't remember when this happend to me (more than a year for sure), so no, it's not because of poplocked campaign.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge