The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unexpected internal error [PS4] NA and EU

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
Are the servers down?
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    Same, and blue screen PS4
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    It's seems to be a psn problem, other games that require ps+ aren't working either.
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, status PS+ not opening
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psn is back up!
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nvm. Playstation maintenance.
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If anyone is continuing to receive this login error when loading ESO please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • tbarnes132b14_ESO
    tbarnes132b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I’ve been getting this same login error for the past couple of days with a new PS4 download/account. See ticket 200513-005447 (status: Waiting On Agent).

Have followed FAQ instructions but have made no progress:
    WHAT DO I DO IF I GET A "LOGIN FAILED AN UNEXPECTED INTERNAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED..." ERROR WHEN ATTEMPTING TO LOG IN ON MY CONSOLE?

If the error persists, contact Customer Support for further assistance. Please include information regarding your megaserver, internet service provider (ISP), and Gamertag or PSN ID when submitting a ticket.

Thank you for your help!

Megaserver: North America (PS4 / Console) (also happens on EU)
    ISP: Xfinity 1GB
    PSN ID: Jandasdad
  • tbarnes132b14_ESO
    tbarnes132b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Updating this as a PSA:

On Playstation 4, if you initially try to link a new purchase of ESO to the incorrect PSN account, and unlink it, you'll get this error when you try to relink to the correct PSN account. It's apparently an easy fix. It may require a second-level customer service agent with tools to handle it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/176012/linked-my-eso-account-to-my-brothers-psn-by-mistake-now-i-cant-link-it-to-my-own

Apologies for posting in this thread originally. I didn't realize the OP (possible) server issue was unrelated and the error is identical. Actual cause became obvious after a few restless days of searching for more info while waiting in the help queue.

I updated my ticket 200513-005447 (status: "Waiting On Agent" for 4 days. This is normal I hope.)

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @tbarnes132b14_ESO

Please check your forum inbox for an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post