The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

veteran MHK bugs

ThePlayer
ThePlayer
✭✭✭✭
Hi, is about this fix:

-The Surging Gale attack from Vykosa can now be correctly blocked if your character has the appropriate amount of stamina remaining.

Now you talk about the last boss, but for me was even possible to block the attack of 3° boss before (the big white wolf), did you chanced it and you want keep on this way?

Why not fix it before?

I noticed 2 other bugs in this dungeons:
1) The stranglers, present in the area before the 2 boss, caused a DDs to have instantaneous 35k damage (of course the DD was taken by the strangler).
2) In the same area the big bear caused 75k damage to the tank that was block, despite having the tank roll out the attack .... the big bear turn and hit him ..
ZOS are these mobs damage normal? usually only bosses do this type of damage.
There are also some anomalies in the fight with the magician, the penultimate boss, sometimes as tanks you can block the attacks of the big wolf and other times not ... probably another bug due to the fact that the big wolf goes in instant in rage.
Thanks for your attention, ZOS i wait for answers .