The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Find bahzahars hideout

Avalanche92
Avalanche92
Soul Shriven
Hello. I can't use dragon guard grappling bow in find bahzahars hideout quest. My character had no grappling bow, even if I did mission to get it, now I can use it only on first platform, the bow doesn't work on second platform. I tried
-restart game
-take quest again
-turn off all addons

Is there anything else I can do?
  • Avalanche92
    Avalanche92
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to mention, my character had no grappling bow, I msged support n they gave me bow, but still it works only on 1st platform
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most likely answer is that what you think is the 2nd platform isn't actually the next one you're intended to use. Try spinning around and looking for other possibilities. Grappling points are very often less than straight forward and hidden unless you look for them. It's been a while since I did the story there so I don't recall exactly which part you're on. However I know that the first time I did it, there was a point that I wanted to move forward with the grapple and it turned out I was supposed to loop around the edge of the room starting from another side.
  • Avalanche92
    Avalanche92
    Soul Shriven
    I been watching few YouTube tutorials, been 3 or 4 months since I'm stuck with it
  • Avalanche92
    Avalanche92
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I have reported this problem in game many times and still did not get response.

last report is [Incident: 200506-004795] without response