The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

52-0 Battlegrounds with magblade

Extrawelt
Extrawelt
✭✭✭
just enjoy the massacre^^
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    poor souls
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    against cp200 players ?

@xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    against cp200 players ?

It's the only way to get a high number of kills. Playing in high MMR matches usually results in super low scores, even having to wait for the timer to run out.
    This was just potato stomping and I genuinely feel bad for them.
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    against cp200 players ?
    Was probably a sub-50 BG, tbh.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, nerf magblade? J.K.! Good job!
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Langeston wrote: »
    against cp200 players ?

Isn't Battleground CP and No CP now? I haven't played BGs in forever but thought it was separated now. This group is all above CP 160 so won't the other groups be CP level as well?
    Edited by JanTanhide on May 3, 2020 12:29PM
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    against cp200 players ?

Isn't Battleground CP and No CP now? I haven't played BGs in forever but thought it was separated now. This group is all above CP 160 so won't the other groups be CP level as well?

To be honest I didn't actually watch the video, I was just guessing — but now that I have, I see you are correct.

I had also assumed that it was a deathmatch, but now that I see that it was Chaosball, it makes a lot more sense. Aside from sub-50 matches, Chaosball is the only place where you'll see a score like that (especially low MMR.) Even in mid-MMR matches, people get tunnel vision and just go after the ball.
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    against cp200 players ?

All BGs are No-CP. BGs are either sub 50 or >50 - which places a lot of low CP people into BGs sometimes with higher CP players due to MMR. No innte advantage other than likely better gear / game knowledge, but nothing from CP itself. However, that's how the game is balancing teams with MMR.
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and all that without having any food on? gg

anyway looks like you stomped some lowbies/newbies
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whos needs food when you run Zaan and caluurion's
  • Extrawelt
    Extrawelt
    ✭✭✭
    I used ghastly eye ball as food^^ max mag, regen
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whos needs food when you run Zaan and caluurion's

I've used that build extensively (and of one its first promoters when it came out) open-world and on BGs and I can assure that it won't get you far on high MMR, in fact you'll be the one who gets stomped then.

I got a score of 56-2 or something like that with the MMR reset last patch, today I played one BG with the same exact build and my score was like 7-9-3. It's a weak build on a weak class.
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Extrawelt
    Extrawelt
    ✭✭✭
    cute :D
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like all ESO PVP videos and magblade videos are my favorite. Thanks for sharing.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not deathmatch, unimpressed.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice dude 😇 I don’t know why people get so toxic here, it’s like they are dragging someone down for just being excited about doing something they had fun doing 😔
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attackopsn wrote: »
    nice dude 😇 I don’t know why people get so toxic here, it’s like they are dragging someone down for just being excited about doing something they had fun doing 😔

yeh sry some of us beeing toxic or lowkey toxic. its just about how u present it. calling it a massacre (this alone sounds super disrespectfull to the ppl in the video).

it would still be fine tho if it wouldnt have been obvious low mmr players especially extrawelt has like ppl with 200 cp running around.

as other ppl stated 52 is no big deal im litterary watching high cp players bullying low cp beginners calling it a massacre and that was just distastefull for me.

thats just how i feel about it im sure u didnt ment it that way tho.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, "massacre" is such a toxic word. Unbelievable! He should have just called it "farming worthless peasants without even trying."

ESO forum semantics, always a blast. :D
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    Yeah, "massacre" is such a toxic word. Unbelievable! He should have just called it "farming worthless peasants without even trying."

ESO forum semantics, always a blast. :D

thats litterary what i understood reading it.

its probably becouse hes using that word on low mmr ppl. id feel different about it if i would have seen the regulars in high mmr bg in that video. even with lower kills.
    people rly genuinely feel sorry for the guys in the video. its like watching darth vader slaughter younglings :D u dont root for him doing that.
    Edited by Noctus on May 4, 2020 3:09PM
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arkew wrote: »
    VapidBlankGuppy-size_restricted.gif
    Edited by Langeston on May 5, 2020 7:26AM
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arkew wrote: »

congrats the highest one ive ever seen was around 13 k and u beat that. (btw remove any other names than urs otherwise it might get removed on forum)

but 52 kills is no mastery of the art of murder. how about this score
    https://imgur.com/a/lbByIHv

Edited by Noctus on May 5, 2020 7:42AM
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fake video we all know magblades are weak and trash same as stamblades. :D

I have been saying it for awhile that blades are not as weak as everyone makes them out to be. Nice video and thanks for sharing.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »

I have been saying it for awhile that blades are not as weak as everyone makes them out to be. Nice video and thanks for sharing.

then DK need a nerf then no ?

magblades are weak in high mmr bg.... making such ammount of kills is allways low mmr anyone can do that on any class. just look at what cp his opponents are how did he even get into such a match ? most likely returning player who didnt get placed yet

Edited by Noctus on May 5, 2020 10:12AM
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    Noctus wrote: »

then DK need a nerf then no ?

magblades are weak in high mmr bg.... making such ammount of kills is allways low mmr anyone can do that on any class. just look at what cp his opponents are how did he even get into such a match ? most likely returning player who didnt get placed yet

hahahahahahaha that's awesome !!
  • McGordon
    McGordon
    ✭✭✭
    Op nerf sorc
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Two things about the video that maybe you didn't notice.

1 - Two proc sets
    2 - Players acting like bots

Anyway, good job @Extrawelt
    I don't know if you remember me, but i used to play on PC EU too till my PC died like a year and a half ago or so.
  • Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not toxic. What bothers me is, that this give the false illusion that MagBlade is op, when in reality is the worst class in high MMR matches.

ZOS could look this kind of stuff and keep nerfing NB even more.

[Snip]

[Edited for bait]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on June 2, 2020 4:21PM
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭
    Chelo wrote: »

It's not toxic. What bothers me is, that this give the false illusion that MagBlade is op, when in reality is the worst class in high MMR matches.

ZOS could look this kind of stuff and keep nerfing NB even more.

[Snip]

[Edited for bait]

A class that can turn invisible when in danger and reset HP with continuous LOS is OP. Sounds more to me like a NB player is trying to keep his class under the radar Lol
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on June 2, 2020 4:21PM