The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO deleted itself.

Nick88n
Nick88n
Soul Shriven
Was in a public dungeon in Vvardenfell when game froze. I closed the game and it disappeared from my PlayStation. I’m sure if I download it again it will be fine. However, any information as too why this occurred would be helpful in the future.
  • NavalOffisah
    NavalOffisah
    ✭✭✭
    I've never heard of that, having a game delete when closing application, on any game not just ESO. I would open a support ticket. Have you tried restarting and/or a database rebuild? If it is fully gone id like to think itd work fine after a reinstall.
  • Nick88n
    Nick88n
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, I’ve never had it happen before either. I tried to restore the license but didn’t work. Tried restarting my PS4 and same result. I just downloaded it again and it’s working perfectly. I just thought the game had crashed but, like I said, once I closed the application the whole game was gone. Not a big deal. In true gamer fashion I just fired up the old Xbox and played some Fallout 76 until it was finished downloading.
  • NavalOffisah
    NavalOffisah
    ✭✭✭
    Nick88n wrote: »
    Yeah, I’ve never had it happen before either. I tried to restore the license but didn’t work. Tried restarting my PS4 and same result. I just downloaded it again and it’s working perfectly. I just thought the game had crashed but, like I said, once I closed the application the whole game was gone. Not a big deal. In true gamer fashion I just fired up the old Xbox and played some Fallout 76 until it was finished downloading.

I'm glad to hear its all working again, and good that you had the Xbox backup haha
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s odd but pretty funny ngl. It would be a good excuse for ditching raids when you aren’t in the mood to play.
    Me: “My game crashed.”
    Raid lead: “Np let us know when you relog.”
    Me: “oh um my game deleted itself, guess I’ll go bye everyoneeee....”

I knew a guy who once said his tv shut off when he had a really embarrassing death :lol:
    Edited by Vaoh on May 3, 2020 11:35PM