The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Storm Atronach Transform

Azirius
Azirius
✭✭✭
So, I have been looking forward to the Storm Atronach Crates for a long time, since the Storm Atronach Transformation is available during this time... However, imagine my disappointment once I discovered that said transformation is only 3 minutes long :( I *know* this used to be 5-10 seconds prior, but I don't get why it has a limit?

Now I don't proclaim to understand the mechanics behind the thing, but seeing how it looks just makes me wanna use it at all times. I cannot be the only one with this desire? Hahaha.

I would be super duper happy to see an ability to toggle the affect instead of a duration. Use the memento, as it were, to turn it on and then, again to turn it back off.

Hope to see some form of a response to the item in question, and I know the devs have a ton on their plate, but to know this is at least on someone's radar would be smile inducing :smile:

Have a great day! :smile:
PC EU
Azirius Razorclaw - Dragonknight Stamina DPSAlaeneth - Nightblade Stamina DPSKal'Moora - Warden Stamina DPSAetheralia - Templar Stamina DPSThe Grieving King - Necromancer Stamina DPSOthorus - Sorcerer Stamina DPSIdamagaron - Sorcerer Magicka DPSNelienthia - Necromancer Magicka DPSGalvano - Templar Magicka DPSExalted Inferno - Dragonknight Magicka DPSGlacia Hailstrom - Warden Magicka DPSSomara'Ko - Nightblade Magicka DPS/TankLithiriu - Warden HealerYalithra Redoran - Dragonknight HealerTilerius - Templar TankJärnvargen - Dragonknight TankWinter Valkyrie - Warden TankMistress Demise - Necromancer Tank
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As with all mementos, they have a duration. If you want to use it all the time then make a Sorcerer and use Lightning Form. I might also add that Lightning Form doesn't even last as long as the memento.
  • Malthorne
    Malthorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool if the toggle duration was extended to maybe 30 minutes or an hour. I would use it if that were the case, but I’m not going to bother with a cosmetic item that needs to be refreshed every 3 minutes.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually it would be cool... if they made that one a polymorph. It would be cool if they made a whole range of "atronarch" polymorphs!

Oh, well, maybe someday...
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I been playing for years and I DEMAND BETTER REPRESENTATION OF LIGHTNING. I get sorcerer has a storm atronach but let's move on. With all the other elements their is so many amazing elements that are unique. However if it lightning it pair with stone "athonach".. lightning needs somethin more unique that just show off the coolest element.

IM HONESTLY JEALOUS OF FIRE AND ICE
    Edited by phoenixkungfu on April 30, 2020 7:33PM
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It looks nice when used with Werewolf.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously make this a toggle, can't be that hard to do.
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    I've had it for years. Just wish I could use it in cyrodiil. I would quick slot it so it's nothing to refresh.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    its so it cant be used in PvP
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I been playing for years and I DEMAND BETTER REPRESENTATION OF LIGHTNING. I get sorcerer has a storm atronach but let's move on. With all the other elements their is so many amazing elements that are unique. However if it lightning it pair with stone "athonach".. lightning needs somethin more unique that just show off the coolest element.

Smh after I wrote this I literally, BOUGHT everything lightning even the storm arms..lol I LOVE THIS GAME
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Instead of demanding better representation, try collaborating with your fellow players and come up with new ideas to make it worth while to the community as a whole versus what you solely want alone.

Here I'll get ya started...
    Allow certain mementos (like the fire/ice/lightning elements, but in this case lightning for the thread and example) to briefly alter the appearances of certain abilities and appearance skill lines that change how the player character looks (strictly cosmetic only and in PvE Overland/Delves/Public Dungeons maybe group dungeons). As seen below;
    StamSorc. + Werewolf + Storm Atranoch Aura
    1*qVPZ4APVOb83a2Y1oGCNiA.png

Necro Bone Colossus Ult + Storm Atranoch Transformation
    0c782900fb69b179f1760a65b756ca59.jpg

Vamp Ult. form w/wing + Storm Atranoch Aura
    infinite-hypocrisy-fefefe.jpg?1492446704

Deep thoughts (morph as example) + Storm Atranoch Aura
    marin-mohan-ice-lightning-elemental-edit.jpg?1565187521

Convert Storm Atranoch Aura from being more whirlwind with static discharge to more electrical current by itself
    aKxObVW_460s.jpg

To save room Spoiler added.
    Edited by StormeReigns on May 1, 2020 5:56AM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres the flame epidermis skin, if they made those for frost and shock too would be cool

PC EU
    PvP only