The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we have a Vampire skin, please.

RaddlemanNumber7
RaddlemanNumber7
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Please can we have a Vampire skin. Something that looks exactly like Stage 3 would suit me best, I don't know what other people think.

This would allow me to maintain the aesthetic of my long-standing storied vampire characters (>500 hrs in one case), and allow myself and other people to continue RP'ing Vampires without having to sign up for this extreme Vampire Lord / Bloodfiend skill line that is going to be forced on us in Update 26.

For example, a skin that allows me maintain the look of this character without her having the vampire skill line anymore:

99X0f1P.jpg

Plus, a Vampire skin will give me something to spend my crowns on. I'm definitely not going to be buying anymore vampire stuff without one. The cure is for free.
PC EU
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would make this suggestion on the pts forum. There is a thread for vampire feedback.

I also made a suggestion there. Let us unlock all vampire stage looks while levelling the skill line.

And then you can choose the skin /stage you like most. For me that is stage 2 with the red glowing eyes.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if we can get a normal skin to hide our vampiric look (which some vampires in lore can do.)
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice idea. I hope they add it.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please can we have a Vampire skin...
    No, that is for -vampires-!

But... how about an "fashionably pale goth" skin for mortals instead? One which looks just as pale, except with the too "undead-y" looking eyes, and the veins and such?
  • Wodensbeard
    Wodensbeard
    Soul Shriven
    Please can we have a Vampire skin...
    No, that is for -vampires-!

But... how about an "fashionably pale goth" skin for mortals instead? One which looks just as pale, except with the too "undead-y" looking eyes, and the veins and such?

So you want a repackages Arctic Rime skin?
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are going for RP why does the skill line and changes matter?
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaisernick wrote: »
    Only if we can get a normal skin to hide our vampiric look (which some vampires in lore can do.)

You mean all vampires in lore. If lore vampies looked the way they did in-game there simply wouldn't be vampires anymore as they'd be hunted to extinction (excluding the bat-face ones from the Volkihar which live in complete seclusion without interacting with society).

Personally I'm a huge fan of the eyes and the veins on the vampires, it's something past TES games entirely lacked and desparately needed. I also like how those features all but dissapear in Stage 1 when you're supposed to look like a regular mortal and blend in with society. The problem for me has always been the paleness. To me the paleness is so overpronounced that it should be radically reduced. Stage 1's degree of paleness should become Stage 4's, and Stage 1's paleness should instead just look like your mortal self (if but a smidge paler than normal).

Adjusted for Greymoor's 2 Stage system, Stage 1 would be as described above, and in Stage 2 you would be paler than normal (but not as white a snow) with the veins and bloodshot eyes (basically the current Stage 1 paleness dulled down slightly with added veins and eyes).

OR ALTERNATIVELY (and prefferably): keep the paleness static (dulled version of our current Stage 1 paleness), and have the veins/eyes be the only things that change as you progress through the stages.
  • Lotus781
    Lotus781
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or you could just leave it alone. I actually like the way my high elf looks at stage one with normal looking eyes and not stupid huge pupils.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are going for RP why does the skill line and changes matter?

Yeah, honestly with the food, managing your hunger level is relatively easy and without changes being finalized--people are just curing instead of complaining first. We're definitely not gonna get vampirism fixed that way.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you want a repackages Arctic Rime skin?
    Nah, I was talking more "goth" then "cold". The Arctic Rime does have those frosty hands&feet after all...
    And its not that -I- personally want it... I just thoight it might be a neat thing for the ones who would like to have characters with "fashionably pale" complexion of sorts...

• SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer an outfit like this one

IH8FscM.jpg
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."