The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

thank you ZOS for eso plus trial

KoSeKu
KoSeKu
✭✭✭
thank you, it is very kind of you.
  • UGotBenched91
    UGotBenched91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha it was nice. But, then I was doing a quest and the game glitches and pushed me out of the map. My character was falling for 3 days. Couldn’t /stick or port to anyone because I fell so far game kicked me before I could get out. Because of this glitch I didn’t get to finish Southern Elsweyr. My support ticket went unanswered. Luckily the trial ended and it booted me from the area.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given these promotions are done to bait customers into reoccurring subscription spending, I'm not sure thanks are in order. I'd have less of a problem with that marketing strategy if the monetization of this game in general wasn't in such a shady spot right now (and worsening). I remember the days before we had gambling in ESO and events were just events rather than overt mechanisms to entice customer spending. I also remember the days when subscribers who wanted to support the game got extra free stuff during the ESO+ trials.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whilst obviously the trials of plus are to encourage players to take it up, they are indeed useful for the likes of players like myself and the OP.

Clearly, the trials must be successful in doing so. Long may it continue, so that I can take advantage of them!
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    So glad I was able to host a couple of story mode dungeon runs I've never done before LoM and moongrave fane! It took awhile to form a group that wanted to take the time to listen to dialogue and kinda look around too. But im glad I was able to do that this trial
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also used the trial to have a few goes at Fang Lair. I typically dislike dlc dungeons, but quite liked this one, so i bought it with gold ie someone else paid for it.

I wouldn't have done so without the trial.