The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyro faction balance

Tammany
Tammany
✭✭✭✭
Greetings.

As a new player, every time i join Cyro i see that picture:
https://i.imgur.com/ycBNUYQ.png
So question is - is that pretty common, when 1 faction completely dominates the scene ?
We were trying to cap some ovbjects as a yellow side, yet been outnumbered 2:1 literally on any point.

Thanks
  • Ezorus
    Ezorus
    ✭✭✭
    Cyrodill is not for pvp, its for riding around on your mount with as many people as you can group up with. Battle Grounds has real PvP and for the most part is balanced
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It depends. By the looks of it i would say that you took this screenshot in the morning or around lunch time maybe?
    There's usually one alliance per platform and server which captures the map during the night and/or morning. Sometimes one of them does it during the night and another alliance during the morning.
    They won't dominate the whole map 24/7, but they will always be in 1st place.

Also some people don't care about their alliance, so if they see an alliance dominating they will just switch to that alliance next campaign just for the sake of winning, making it even less balanced in terms of numbers.
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    from a long time cyro player ... these conditions ebb and flow the hard part is that these dynamics usually revolve around 1 or 2 guilds that get particularly strong. which is the entire point of cyro. given i am salty about lag in large battles ... aka zos being unable to support the purpose behind this game mode. if you are solo or even small man group, cyro will always seem insane unless you actively participate in 24+ guild/group the mysteries of cyro will be completely lost to you.
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    Also some people don't care about their alliance, so if they see an alliance dominating they will just switch to that alliance next campaign just for the sake of winning, making it even less balanced in terms of numbers.

Didn't know its possible to switch sides oO
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tammany wrote: »
    Vietfox wrote: »

Didn't know its possible to switch sides oO

You can once campaign is over.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tammany wrote: »
    Greetings.

As a new player, every time i join Cyro i see that picture:
    https://i.imgur.com/ycBNUYQ.png
    So question is - is that pretty common, when 1 faction completely dominates the scene ?
    We were trying to cap some ovbjects as a yellow side, yet been outnumbered 2:1 literally on any point.

Thanks

One side will always be dominant with the games pvp population constantly dwindling due to things like the horrendous lag [snip].

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on May 3, 2020 7:14PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp