The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What classes seem good next update?

• Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    Its too vague of a question.

Which classes rank top 3 next patch and which ones rank bottom 3? Specific enough for ya bud?

Top 3:
    Stamcro
    Stamden
    Magsorc

Bottom 3:
    Magcro
    Magblade
    Magdk

I'd put magplar up there with sorc, vamp is going to be disgustingl strong on magplar and they're already the best equipped to deal with the downsides.
    I might end up running something like pariah/swift, as you can still get 3.5k spell damage easily with vamp.
    Mist form is prob going to be super trolley when the masses realize how cheap it can be made, and the invis passive from vamp is looking to be a pretty strong escape tool.
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    Its too vague of a question.

Which classes rank top 3 next patch and which ones rank bottom 3? Specific enough for ya bud?

Top 3:
    Stamcro
    Stamden
    Magsorc

Bottom 3:
    Magcro
    Magblade
    Magdk

I'd put magplar up there with sorc, vamp is going to be disgustingl strong on magplar and they're already the best equipped to deal with the downsides.
    I might end up running something like pariah/swift, as you can still get 3.5k spell damage easily with vamp.
    Mist form is prob going to be super trolley when the masses realize how cheap it can be made, and the invis passive from vamp is looking to be a pretty strong escape tool.

Good luck sustaining all your non-vamp skills then, which are already pretty expensive like honor the dead and extended ritual.

It totally depends on the pvp content to actually say what class is best or top three or whatever. I didnt list magplar, because i look at the classes as individuals, so selfsustaining, mobility, damage and tankyness by themself without looking at what they gain and bring up when grouped. The top three i mentioned fulfill my previous stated points without any problems, meanwhile magplar only gains comparable strength when grouped up.

• Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mav1234 wrote: »
    surprised to see so many people suggesting NB. I imagine it will remain largely where it is right now, perhaps worse given the heavy attack out of cloak nerf.

change to bloodspawn may hit stam dk hard, but I think they will remain strong. other than that, I see the general tier list looking pretty similar until we have a better idea of how werewolf / vampire will impact pvp.

It's sarcasm... You didn't got the joke 😅
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was really disappointed to see no real changes for this game. The problems with Nightblades as a whole, MagDK, and MagNecro have been discussed repeatedly at this point and nothing has been done. I'm fairly new, but the problems have been there for the 6 months I've been playing and the fact no hint of acknowledgement has been made, I'm not holding out any real hope things will be changing in the near future. PvP is pretty garbage in this game even if you gave them a pass on it being completely unplayable 90% of the time in Cyrodiil.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »

If you don't wanna die and play alone, go Magsorc and Streak as far as you can when that stamcro noticed you, it's all you can do anyway with 0 resistances.

really?!?! MagSorc was and remains easy mode

• VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc for stage 4 vamp.
    Magplar for stage 1 vamp.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as you dont go stamblade you will be good to go..

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I will be playing my stamblade and magblade as I always have since eso release ⚔️