Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I want to create and addon to trade Furnishing recipes.-does exist one? how can i create the addon?

bazanar
bazanar
Hi.
I believe there is no addon that specifically helps people to trade recipes. for example i have saved around 150 different epic recipes. and some of them 2 or 3 times. but they take space from my other items that I usually sell. Since im constantly opening envelopes (69 recipes to go) I try to also trade them. So the stock of recipes is constant and i can only spare max 20 spaces from the 150.

But i find it kinda difficult when you have a lot. So i wonder if there is an addon that will share the info of what recipes i have in storage, and which ones i need. and this i could give the other person my info and i can see his recipes. if there is a match i can tell him directly which one im interested.
It would help a lot if you have over 20 recipes. since per message you can only link 5 and open every one to check if you have it or no.

So if there is no addon like this one. any ideas where can i start learning on how to create one?