The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Connection issues

BackStabeth
BackStabeth
✭✭✭✭✭
So the server is down not for maintenance, but for emergency maintenance...

This is what happens when a corporation does not care about us but instead only cares about their profit margin. If they cared, if they truly cared about the state of ESO and the multiple bugs, problems, issues, infrastructure both software and hardware they would fix these problems and issues that make the game unplayable and cause it to have connection and lag issues like today INSTEAD of creating more new content and advertising it's availability for purchase rather than an honest community message about what is being done to fix the broken game they continue to sell.

Enough is enough, fix the game, fix the issues and problems, fix the broken, crippled, laggy, degraded infrastructure of this game BEFORE you shove anymore new content down peoples throats. Do you not understand? Do you not see the problems being created by ignoring the glaring problems? Do you just pretend they don't exist?

Come on already...
  • justaquickword
    justaquickword
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try turning it off and back on.

If that doesn't work try blowing on it and then wiping it with your sleeve.
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lol'd…….
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is what happens when a corporation does not care about us but instead only cares about their profit margin. If they cared, if they truly cared about the state of ESO and the multiple bugs, problems, issues, infrastructure both software and hardware they would fix these problems and issues that make the game unplayable and cause it to have connection and lag issues like today INSTEAD of creating more new content and advertising it's availability for purchase rather than an honest community message about what is being done to fix the broken game they continue to sell.

Enough is enough, fix the game, fix the issues and problems, fix the broken, crippled, laggy, degraded infrastructure of this game BEFORE you shove anymore new content down peoples throats. Do you not understand? Do you not see the problems being created by ignoring the glaring problems? Do you just pretend they don't exist?

Come on already...

You have to have some kind of patience with companies running on reduced staff during the covid pandemic. ZOS is located within 100miles of 50-60% of the cases in the US. I'm sure that most of the devs are working from home (cause I'm sure Maryland doesn't consider and online game "essential")

I have been quite vocal in the past about issues not being addressed, but maybe this is the time to feel lucky that no one you know has died My Grandma died earlier in April in an assisted living home from Covid.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Come on already...

You have to have some kind of patience with companies running on reduced staff during the covid pandemic. ZOS is located within 100miles of 50-60% of the cases in the US. I'm sure that most of the devs are working from home (cause I'm sure Maryland doesn't consider and online game "essential")

I have been quite vocal in the past about issues not being addressed, but maybe this is the time to feel lucky that no one you know has died My Grandma died earlier in April in an assisted living home from Covid.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. I hope you can all help each other grieve and heal. I am very lucky - no one I know has the virus, and we live in a very out of the way area in the US desert southwest.

Bless us all, and keep us from harm Everyone, keep safe, stay well.