The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Xbox One: Alliance Style Master: Not Unlocking

Armolition
Today I finally unlocked my Alliance Style Master achievement in-game, however my Xbox One achievement: Alliance Style Master will not unlock. I have tried restarting my console, deleting system cache and clearing my Alternate MAC Address, so far no luck. I am a achievement hunter, new to the game and this is really bugging me. Is there a way to fix?
Edited by Armolition on April 29, 2020 8:32PM
  • Armolition
    Armolition wrote: »
    Today I finally unlocked my Alliance Style Master achievement in-game, however my Xbox One achievement: Alliance Style Master will not unlock. I have tried restarting my console, deleting system cache and clearing my Alternate MAC Address, so far no luck. I am a achievement hunter, new to the game and this is really bugging me. Is there a way to fix?

Never mind, I figured out a fix. I went to "See all my achievements" under my Xbox One profile, then I viewed my achievement progress and for some odd reason it unlocked.
    Edited by Armolition on April 29, 2020 8:43PM