The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stormfist arms pack

DarkPicture
DarkPicture
✭✭✭✭✭
Is everything okey with this pack? 4 weapons dont have any animation - glowing or smth, but shield has lighting things so im bit confuse.

Only i have this problem? I dont see any lightning on weapons except shield.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by DarkPicture on April 29, 2020 4:58PM
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine seem to work ok, the bow has a nice lightning effect along the shaft, the tops of the maces and staff also have a nice lightning effect, just gutted there was no sword, I guess it would have been difficult to have a stone sword, but sure they could've done something.
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine seem to work ok, the bow has a nice lightning effect along the shaft, the tops of the maces and staff also have a nice lightning effect, just gutted there was no sword, I guess it would have been difficult to have a stone sword, but sure they could've done something.

can u show it as screenshot
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok i found problem. On high and medium texture quality everything is okey but on low texture quality theres no any animations of lightining for bow, staff, 1h mace and 2h maul @ZOS_GinaBruno Pls fix it

shield are fine on all texture qualitys
    Edited by DarkPicture on April 30, 2020 12:29AM
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can think of when I see them is the hearthstones from WoW.

XD

Not their best weapons, in my opinion. If they allowed us to buy single styles from the packs, I'd buy the staff. But the rest of them really don't appeal to me at all, so I'll be taking a pass on these.
    Edited by Kiyakotari on May 2, 2020 1:50AM
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The electrical effect is a bit too spazzy but I really like the spiral markings on the pieces.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there any way to preview the Stormfist Arms Pack? I'm trying to see what it looks like first.
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any way to preview the Stormfist Arms Pack? I'm trying to see what it looks like first.

crown store, but if u are playing on low texture u will not see any animation effects.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Browart wrote: »

crown store, but if u are playing on low texture u will not see any animation effects.

Gotcha, thanks!
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone show how the style dyes? Specifically the staff?