The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Magplar using Stamina to Cast

Ghnami
Ghnami
✭✭✭
I've had this bug a few times, I burn through my entire stam pool in a matter of 2-3 casts, then I am allowed to cast things as long as I don't have 0 stamina, it could be like 60 stam in my pool and I can cast a 4k Magika costing Wall of Elements. Not only does this completely mess with sprint, block, dodge, and bash, but until regen ticks I'm literally worthless. Idk what causes it, idk what fixes it, but it's annoying and seems to happen in vet dungeons and trials where resources REALLY matter.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a known bug. Well, we know about it so I assume Zos has seen one of the multiple threads on the subject. I have had it happen on the PTS as well.

Still good to point it out because it is a very problematic issue.
  • Ghnami
    Ghnami
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing feels worse imo, when you're locked out of character control there's just no hope, but with this bug I feel like i"m so close to being able to do something, but NOPE.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sure wish they would fix this bug.