The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Multiple log ins on one site, for one game

Ghnami
Ghnami
✭✭✭
I have to log in to see my crowns/eso+, I have to use a different log in for forums, and now i just found out the support log in is bugged so I literally cannot submit a ticket, regardless of being logged in TWICE already, on ONE DOMAIN.

WTF are the people who came up the this? Your systemt is so broken I can't even tell you how broken it is.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? I have one login for each account in game. I also have one login for each account to the forum, the support site, and my accounts.

The login for the forum, the support site, and my accounts are the same for each account, though different from each other for obvious reasons. In other words, I have two separate logins for the website stuff, one for each account. And I have two separate logins for the game, one for each account.

My second account which does not have posting privs here, is the same login for everything. The only difference for my main account is that the game login is different from all the website stuff. For my main account, all the website stuff is the same login.
    Options
  • Ghnami
    Ghnami
    ✭✭✭
    I have to login 3 times to use everything on this site. I don't care if it's the same username/password, it's that I have to do it 3 times, for the same company, on the same website, for the same game. And I literally couldn't sign in on their Support sign in so I can't submit a ticket.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are all different systems, and different companies and hosts are involved. As I figure it, only the game and account system are run by ZOS. The support and forums are elsewhere.

For a while, the password requirements and limitations between the game/account systems and support system were different, so it was possible to have a game password that would not work on the support website. For all I know, that is still the case.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ESO support login doesn't currently work with Mozilla Firefox web browser.
    I suggest to use Google Chrome web browser, this is how I'm able to login to the ESO support.

@ZOS_Adrikoth It would be nice if it was fixed...
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
    Options
  • Ghnami
    Ghnami
    ✭✭✭
    It is chrome
    Options
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghnami wrote: »
    I have to log in to see my crowns/eso+, I have to use a different log in for forums, and now i just found out the support log in is bugged so I literally cannot submit a ticket, regardless of being logged in TWICE already, on ONE DOMAIN.

WTF are the people who came up the this? Your systemt is so broken I can't even tell you how broken it is.

Huh? My login is exactly the same for all three. Why is yours different? And I have three accounts. All use their same login info for Account/Forum/Game.
    Options
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Universe wrote: »
    I suggest to use Google Chrome web browser, this is how I'm able to login to the ESO support.

Not true at all. I am using Firefox now and have been for 6 years. Works perfectly.
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »

Not true at all. I am using Firefox now and have been for 6 years. Works perfectly.

Not for me.
    I guess it has something to do with the length of the password.
    This doesn't occur with Google Chrome.
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is not precisely true. I always use Firefox to log into the support site. Do you have an add-on that is blocking all or part of the website content?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Ghnami
    Ghnami
    ✭✭✭
    As I said before, it isn't about keeping track of the info it is about inputting it 3 times in ONE domain. One should be plenty thank you, but I suppose this hints at why we see the terrible performance issues.
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

That is not precisely true. I always use Firefox to log into the support site. Do you have an add-on that is blocking all or part of the website content?

No.
    I disabled the ad blocker but I'm still having issues when using Firefox, it is always been like this.
    Ghnami wrote: »
    As I said before, it isn't about keeping track of the info it is about inputting it 3 times in ONE domain. One should be plenty thank you, but I suppose this hints at why we see the terrible performance issues.

I agree that ESO website could be much more comfortable for usage if only there was one sign-in for the entire website.
    Though it is unlikely that it is going to change in the future.
    Options