The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I have complete 24 quests in Clockwork City, but I did not get the achievementDoes anyone else have

Nematoda7
Nematoda7
Soul Shriven
Does anyone else have this problem? I finished the following quests, but did not get the “Clockwork City Grand Adventurer” Achievement:

Story Quests
To The Clockwork City
In Search of a Sponsor
The Strangeness of Seht
Deepening Shadows
Lost in the Gloam
Unto the Dark
Where Shadows Lie
The Light of Knowledge

Side Quests

The Astronomer's Apprentice
The Broken Brassilisk
Cogs of Fate
Family Feud
The Halls of Regulation
The Mage's Dog
A Matter of Tenderness
The Merchant's Heirloom
Most Complicated Machine
Oasis in a Metal Desert
Tasty Tongue Varnish
The Precursor
The Registrar's Request
Saints' Mercy
The Shadow Cleft
Tarnished Truffles
The Oscillating Son

What can I do about it? Is there an ingame list which tells me which quests I haven’t done yet?

- I got the “The Burden of Knowledge” achievement for the main quests, so I guess I did all the main story quests.

- For the side quests, I don’t specifically remember doing each one (it was a year ago when I last played). *But* I checked all the quest giving NPCs/objects yesterday, and they were gone or had no new dialogue options. So I guess I did all of the side quests, too.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does the counter on the Achievement say? That should have x/24 and then at least you know how many are missing.

If you're on PC, you can also download JQL which will give you an accurate list of quests you have done, and an almost-accurate list of quests you haven't done yet.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think The Precursor can bug out if you add pieces to the frame before you pick up the actual quest. Maybe that's what you're missing?
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • Nematoda7
    Nematoda7
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    What does the counter on the Achievement say? That should have x/24 and then at least you know how many are missing.

If you're on PC, you can also download JQL which will give you an accurate list of quests you have done, and an almost-accurate list of quests you haven't done yet.
    ethuiliel wrote: »
    I think The Precursor can bug out if you add pieces to the frame before you pick up the actual quest. Maybe that's what you're missing?

I want to thank you both. I downloaded this addon and indeed, the problem was with the precursor quest.