Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Remnants of the Bastion [NA/PC] [AUS/NZ] Casual Guild

ABFMango
ABFMango
Soul Shriven
Hi all

Remnants of the Bastion is a small casual group from Australia that are looking for members of the ESO community to join our guild to participate in group PvE content.

We are currently not participating in Cyrodiil or the Imperial City but occasionally do some battlegrounds. Our primary focus right now is to get our members to level 50 to unlock most dungeons and eventually attempt the various trials.

There are currently no requirements to join the guild. just be friendly and enjoy the game. We also have a small discord server available for all guild members to use. Just comment or message me with your account name or character name for an invite and I can also send you the discord link.

If you prefer to play solo but want to join a small guild and help establish a bank for communal use then we might be a good fit for you!

Have a good one!
  • Miraj8072
    Miraj8072
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested. Please send an invite. Thanks.