Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hachimaki "Karate headband" eso fashion is endgame.

phoenixkungfu
phoenixkungfu
✭✭✭✭
I Request, NO DEMAND a karate headband. We have ninja style, samurai style armor but we dont have karate headbands?... with everyone having a choice to ninja vanish with vampire. Give us fashion ENDGAME KARATE HEADBAND. Every color in long, medium, and short length.
Edited by phoenixkungfu on April 27, 2020 5:26PM
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. We actually need hotpants.
    Edited by EvilAutoTech on April 27, 2020 5:01PM
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

+1
    add swimsuit as well while we're at it
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bh8yog.gif
    "We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Bh8yog.gif

Top 10 movie of all time. Eso give us options pretty please. Karate headband fit armor styles and theme of eso. We even have a head band the cover the eyes.. can we also get a karate headband that covers the eyes? You have my word.. karate headband WILL BE A HIT. MASSIVE AMOUNT OF PLAYER WILL PURCHASE THEM. They will be a item seen FOR YEARS TO COME.
    Edited by phoenixkungfu on April 27, 2020 5:18PM
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭

another vote for hotpants.
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Japanese legend states that hachimaki strengthen the spirit and keep the wearer safe from evil spirits and demons. It is thought that the trend started with the Samurai, who wore the headbands underneath their helmets to absorb sweat, and to keep the helmets in place during battle. "Google on karate headbands"
  • Treb_U_Shae
    Treb_U_Shae
    ✭✭
    Another vote for hotpants, and there's already a bandage over the eyes, Prophet's I think?
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another vote for hotpants, and there's already a bandage over the eyes, Prophet's I think?

Yeah but it's not like a kenshi from Mortal Kombat. In some version of kenshi when he ran the Hachimaki(karate headband) over his eyes travel in the wind behind him when he rans...IT THE COOLEST LITTLE ATTENTION TO DETAIL. It's like a afro samurai hachimaki(karate headband) effect.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup. Once again (how many times now? a hundred maybe?) the OP has no clue. I'm not really big on the hotpants thing though personally.
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the eso god never listen to anything. Listen to this Hachimaki "Karate headband" would be one of the best selling crown store items ever..especially IF THEY HAVE A WIND EFFECT WHEN YOU RAN.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would be neat to have that as an option.
    Would pair well with that one Imperial Costume.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mini dress and high heels too.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Headbands could be nifty for many a character, be is samurai, pirate or ninja themed...
    ed8305316b76cc44a561cecb607e1404.jpg
    42ba8045202409dcfb25504cd3289440.jpg
    fantasy-disaster-destruction-end-time.jpg
    1054173.jpg

As for hotpants... well... there is the "High Elf Archer" style as seen in "Goblin Slayer"...
    scykiazor-p-high-elf-gbsl.jpg
    anime-goblin-slayer-dwarf-shaman-goblin-slayer-high-elf-archer-goblin-slayer-lizard-priest-goblin-slayer-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

...and the more options we get for customizing our characters, the better!
    But in this topic, I would really like to see them adding all the "hats" to the outfit system as head covering options, the better to make our desired looks!
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And a pink tutu for all those big fat Orc boys
    PC EU
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a pink tutu for all those big fat Orc boys
    Hey, orc bois want to look pretty and graceful like a ballerina too, sometimes! ;)

Jokes about that aside, it actually woudl make sense to have some "arts performance" costumes in the crown store, in addition to the "harem dancer" costumes we already do... I could see a lot of what appeared on operah, theater and ballett stages throughout history become a neat costume in ESO!
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a nunchuks skill line
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I demand more lizards
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Mini dress and high heels too.

[snip]

[edited for circumventing profanity filter]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on April 28, 2020 2:29PM
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to give eso my money.. it cant be that hard to make a karate headband.
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rake wrote: »
    I demand more lizards

I like the lizard skin they came out with...it super cool
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irfind wrote: »
    Banana wrote: »