The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best ways to level up?

Fugative
Fugative
Soul Shriven
Currently CP 690 and really want to push forward to 810. Currently only been doing my daily battlegrounds and dungeon for a few characters. Someone suggested doing cheap enchanting and alchemy master writs, but I've never done them to know if the exp is any good. Thank you for your insights.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    To level up i just do all MY Faction Quests until reach level 50, to level up CP the only place you can go is Skyreach
    Edited by yRaven on April 27, 2020 3:01PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing masses of master writs is light years faster for leveling than other grindy methods. For best effect, you will want to have as many XP boosting effects going as possible before turn in, and have a stack of 50, 100 or more master writs to turn in. After you have finished the turn in process, expect the game to freak out as it then spends several minutes providing you with masses of immediately outdated level up notices.

When I was leveling my alt accounts, I would throw them the easy alchemy, enchanting and provisioning master writs I would get from my daily mass writ grind. They were hitting between 5-15 CP levels daily just with those short stacks of master writs.

Combined with doing daily random dungeons and your battlegrounds on as many different CP characters as you can stand to do, and you will hit 810 pretty quickly.