The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sniper / Boxing Build (Suggestions)

DTAmoral
DTAmoral
✭✭✭✭
Iv been wanting to turn my NB into some kind of sniper, but I also wanted to have SOME kind of open field capability. For example if I am sniping at you, you see me and rush over, I wanna be able to box you a bit with a 2 hand for example. So I went out and made this build:

Race: Argonian

Monster Set: Slimecraw (Impen, Max Stam Glyphs)
Set 1: Hawk Eyes (Front Bar, Nirn, Poison on Bow, Weapon Dmg Glyphs on Jewelry)
Set 2: New Moon Acolyte (Body, Impen, All Max Stam Glyphs)
Set 3: Masters Two Handed (Back Bar)

Weapon Dmg: 4453 (I have not trait changed my jewelry to infused yet)
Weapon Crit: 50.8%
Stamina Rec: 1611

Spell / Physical Res: 17254
Crit Resistance: 3000

Max Mag: 11K
Max Health: 16K (out of PvP)
Max Stam: 32.4K

My skill set up is as followed:

Front Bar: Cloak, Camo Hunter, Mark Target, Lethal Arrow, Poison Inject, Bow Ult
Back Bar: Vigor, Channeled Acceleration, Rally, Dizzy Swing, Executioner, Temporal Guard

If anyone has any suggestions on changes, let me know.

At the CORE of this build it is a sniper, and id like to keep that identity, but I would like some open field option.
Xbox NA - EP
Team Rocket's Finest Support
We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • Q_Q
    Q_Q
    ✭✭✭
    What’s there to know. All y’all do is sit on rooftops and stealth kill open world afk players. I’m sure you will be fine with that build.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like a good build.
    you are on the right track.
  • SolaCorvi
    SolaCorvi
    Soul Shriven
    Offensively:

You might want to change the bow to sharpened for more penetration.

On the bow bar I would replace Mark Target with Relentless Focus. If you're marking your target prior to sniping them you're just letting them know it's coming. The Assassin's Scourge hits harder than snipe and will help you with melee combat.

I would also replace Poison Inject with Silver Shards. It hits harder and the addition of another fighters guild ability will buff the bow/snipe/relentless damage.

On your 2h bar you'll need to replace D/Swing with Cleave to take advantage of the Master's 2h buff of that ability.

Replace Slimecraw with 1pc Kragh and 1pc Kena/Velidreth or Balorg. This setup out perfoms Slimcraw and it gives extra pen and weapon damage. Slimecraw really only gives you approximate a 6% increase. You can test this by getting naked and only equipping a bow. Record your normal and critical snipe damage, then do it for Slimecraw and then the Kragh/Kena.

Mundus? I'm assuming Lover for penetration as the only source right now would be New Moon and CP.

Defensively:

You might want to add some well fitted to the body pieces. Your best defense is not to get hit. Use roll dodge, stealth and LOS to avoid damage. Consider running Shuffle vs Rage Against Time, helps against Jabs, Leap, etc.

On my Snipe/Brawler build I run 2 well fit 2 impen and 3 divines and survive most outnumbered situations (until I get locked down and zerged).

Hope this helps, have fun and welcome to the world of salty whispers.

-Sola
  • sergeant_jorge
    sergeant_jorge
    Soul Shriven
    Switch bow ult with Dawnbreaker. Mark target swapped with leeching strike or silver shard. Add fear to 2h bar. Consider poisons too.