The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Type of Cosmetics Hmm,

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
I was wondering about new cosmetics that fit the lore of some level of expertise that will please everyone in some status. The two cosmetics Me talking about or Cyborg and glowing eyes.

Cyborg: By lore standard, we all have seen Clockwork City where they have cyborgs with prosthetics limbs or the whole body just not the head of some sort right? And now just imagine one arm one leg as a cyborg cosmetics with any costume of your choice.

Glowing Eyes: Glowing eyes is always a concept for the villain or villains to have but never any player in any MMORPG I have seen so for but I could be wrong. Let's just not imagine glowing eyes, let's imagine glowing eyes with a fiery flair that sizzles and waves like a campfire in the night especially when you see the wind blows the flame so bright.

c04.jpg

Fire%20Demon%20Glowing%20Eyes%20Halloween%20Android%20Wallpaper.jpg

I'm really wondering can you guys see it now?
Edited by Inhuman003 on April 27, 2020 12:22PM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, there are many skins that include glowing eyes (the majority actually), like Meridia's pueified skin.

And the metallic limbs...well, the apostle motif (the one you have seen in Clockwork city) includes the prosthetic limbs.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there are many skins that include glowing eyes (the majority actually), like Meridia's pueified skin.

And the metallic limbs...well, the apostle motif (the one you have seen in Clockwork city) includes the prosthetic limbs.

Yes, and No, take another look at how I pronounce it then you'll see what you're not looking at.
    Edited by Inhuman003 on April 27, 2020 10:14AM
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care about glowing eyes, but I'd love prosthetic limbs. Especially the ability to cover 1 arm (apostle covers 2). That would be perfect.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    veya hair.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • RedReign
    RedReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm reaaaaallly hoping that the game doesn't go full anime in the crownstore.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    veya hair.

I like that concept of her hair and also some robot cyber hairstyles would be nice to see as well.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedReign wrote: »
    I'm reaaaaallly hoping that the game doesn't go full anime in the crownstore.

I was thinking about that maybe if everything goes well I wouldn't mind seeing some of these cosmetics in a Clockwork City dungeon.