Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Build question from a returning player

Pospolity
Pospolity
Hello ladies and gentelmen.
I'm a returning player. I can imagine that my equipement is not enough for advanced PvE like vets, trials and such stuff. I'm not really sure 'what to do next' to get to a point I could do.. something else than story missions (which I love, but you know). I'd love to try some pvp in the future too.
I'm playing Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Around 300 CP. Wearing DW daggers and a bow. My eq is Hunding's Rage and Spriggan mixed with Velidreths.
I have around 30k gold + should I use potions and food all the time right now?

I remember I quit because I couldn't get any stronger and I was just stuck in that grinding normal/hard dungeons loop. It was hard to find a decent group too. I felt useless.

Feel free to post any thoughts.
Thank you very much.
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” - FN
PC EU
  • Almsivife
    Almsivife
    ✭✭
    I am not an expert at stamina but from what I do know your build doesn't sound bad. I'm sure it is sufficient for trials, so if I were you my next step would be to farm a set of Relequen. nCR+0 is not that hard if you have a good group.

Food you should use all the time, potions is a very good idea but I wouldn't say it is as essential as food.

As for PvP, a very good time to practice would be the Midyear Mayhem event, whenever the next one is. Practice BG's and work towards Star-Made Knight. That's what I did and the practice took me from being lowest scoring in the losing team to being the highest scoring in the winning team, even outside of the event.
  • Pospolity
    Pospolity
    Is it? I remember people had dps requirements. It's nice to hear tho. Thank you very much!
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” - FN
    PC EU
  • Nyteshade
    Nyteshade
    ✭✭✭
    Find a guild that does PvE content. Specifically, one that does trials. Two guilds I belong to do advanced trials, but also trail runs for beginners and training. I'd say that's your best bet.