The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Necromancer Abilities Bugged

TheRealBenny
TheRealBenny
Soul Shriven
NEEDS TO BE FIXED

Abilities
1.Intensive Mender > Will Activate, But Won't Heal! (Bypass> Re-Activate The Ability) (NEEDS TO BE FIXED IN THIS UPDATE, AS THE ABILITY COST IS INCREASED BY 1100 IN THE LATEST PTS PATCH)
2.Unnerving Boneyard > Suddenly Stops Working, no matter how many times you try to activate it.(not found a way to bypass this bug)
3.Stalking Blastbones > Will Suddenly After A Few Uses, Stop Working. (This is after the cooldown is over) (not found a way to bypass this bug)
4.Glacial Colossus > The Ability Will Show The Effected Area., But Will Not ALWAYS Activate The Ability itself! (Bypass > Keep trying to activate it...)
Edited by TheRealBenny on April 24, 2020 4:03PM
Achivement Hunter
CP 1090
18 Mastercrafters
Tank Main
  • SoldierOfDarkness23
    SoldierOfDarkness23
    Soul Shriven
    Same happens to me. Mostly with blastbones.. It has also happened to me with a few other abilities

But the majority of the time it’s blastbones not working. It’s the worst in dungeons and trials.

Another that happens to me is my other skills(including blastbones ofcourse) stop working on the 21 mil target dummy.