The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anequina Style Not showing under STYLES when crafting

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi everyone,

Master crafter here, I have a Blacksmith Master Writ to make an Anequina Pauldron. I have learned the Anequina Shoulder Style. My problem is I cannot find the Anequina Style choice under STYLES at all. I've tried unchecking but choices for learned styles and have knowledge and it's not showing up, I've even tried using other blacksmith spots. I've crafted 100's of master writs so know what I'm doing and just can't find it as a choice. I tried googling it and searching forums and no luck. Any ideas? I'm on PS4 if that helps.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you unchecked have items? Shimmering Sand is the style material for that motif.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're sure you have Shimmering Sand on-hand, @Veinblood1965, post a couple of screenshots so we can help.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've unchecked have items and learned style. I've went over the list with a fine tooth comb very slowly. On PS4 when you chose the style the style choices are horizontal and you scroll back and forth till you find your style. Can someone post a screenshot of WHERE it's supposed to be on that slider then I'll post a shot of mine? I can't get the entire list of choices in one shot.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick the most random arbitrary spot in the list, that's probably where it is.... because for some reason zenimax cannot put them in any logical order, or even implement a grid or drop down menu to select the style, and instead forces the player to cycle through 80+ motifs based on knowing what the style material looks like.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here you go, @Veinblood1965 ... between Auroran Dust and Dragonthread.

You also might want to screenshot your motif knowledge from the Elsweyr achievements section ... so we can at least rule that out.

TfNm0Ab.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on April 24, 2020 9:42PM
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it just showed up finally this weekend, I'm very sure it wasn't there as I went through each choice one by one, looking for the name and then also for the mat name. It just showed up Saturday night and I had learned the style. Thank you everyone for offering to help.