The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pellitine Tea-Fete Gown - dye images and warnings

bluebird
bluebird
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hi all, someone requested some images of the new 'Pellitine Tea-Fete' Khajiit cultural costume with dyes, so here it is. :smile:

This outfit is quite well done, it takes dyes well (does not fade them out), keeps matte dyes matte (no forced shiny fabrics), and only has small undyeable details (the gems and the sandals - will stay red and gold respecticely). However, if you use them alongside some Personalities (like Duchess), you may experience clipping. So you may want to take these limitations into consideration before your purchase.
fete-gown.png
Hope this post helps you decide whether you want it or not, and enjoy your gorgeous new Khajiit dress! :blush:
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! That's really helpful.

I'm glad to see the undyable parts are quite small, that's one thing that always bothers me with costumes, as it can really restrict what you can do with them.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another warning: The parts of the gown that are on the hands (jewelry) have gems, which is fine. However, it seems the metal chains that connect the gems/rings to the wrist bands were missed when the dye channels were set up. As a result, they will remain gold even when the rest of the metal on the gown is changed to another color. This is a great shame, and I hope it's addressed in a patch.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Another warning: The parts of the gown that are on the hands (jewelry) have gems, which is fine. However, it seems the metal chains that connect the gems/rings to the wrist bands were missed when the dye channels were set up. As a result, they will remain gold even when the rest of the metal on the gown is changed to another color. This is a great shame, and I hope it's addressed in a patch.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Oh shoot, I didn't even see that part of the costume on my Khajiit :lol: Yeah, it seems both the sandal strap and the hand chains remain gold. Thanks for sharing!
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Kiyakotari wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Oh shoot, I didn't even see that part of the costume on my Khajiit :lol: Yeah, it seems both the sandal strap and the hand chains remain gold. Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, and on darker skinned characters, like Dunmer, those hand chains are REALLY obvious, especially if you've made the rest of the metal on the outfit a dark silver. :'(
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my favorite new dress. It is basically the only dress that looks good on my lady orc who has all her sliders set to very fat.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Magicka DK likes as well ...

Bc5mhIy.png
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It dyes great.
    Doesn't make their chest bulge weirdly like some of the older costumes did on the ladies.
    It's one of the best dress costumes they've done in a long time.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's a nice costume.

Even though I would prefer a version of this costume's top half, but with leggings.

As I would with the Tavern Maid's costume, which also has a really nice top half design.

Fits well and I don't find it clips, but that may be because my char has smaller legs, relative to her top half and I don't use a Personality.

Has the usual thing of cinching in your char's waste, like all the other bare midriff designs do, for some reason, but don't find the chest looks overly inflated.

May just be the design of the dress minimising that effect, though.

Faded Dwemer Scholar Red (Divine Gold channel left unchanged):

e8LD8O7.png

FPv3FRT.png
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My Magicka DK likes as well ...
    Bc5mhIy.png
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    e8LD8O7.png
    Lovely pictures! :heart: Thanks for sharing! And great to see the costume on some ladies of the non-furry variety too, it's a nice versatile dress that looks just as good on Mer and Men as on a Khajiit! :smile:
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    It's a nice costume.

Even though I would prefer a version of this costume's top half, but with leggings.

As I would with the Tavern Maid's costume, which also has a really nice top half design.

Fits well and I don't find it clips, but that may be because my char has smaller legs, relative to her top half and I don't use a Personality.

Has the usual thing of cinching in your char's waste, like all the other bare midriff designs do, for some reason, but don't find the chest looks overly inflated.

May just be the design of the dress minimising that effect, though.

e8LD8O7.png

FPv3FRT.png

smol
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I gave in and bought it for gold. I'm not really a fan of long dresses in ESO but this one looks quite good.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like this dress if It wasn't so long. My idea of a Cat Person would be an extremely athletic one and Khajiit Race Passives Favor Stam Builds. The long robes don't seem plausible to me. Did they ever release the 2 basic Female Khajiit styles before the full length gown?
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    Did they ever release the 2 basic Female Khajiit styles before the full length gown?
    To my knowledge, no. :disappointed: Even worse, there has been no Crown Store image datamined of them either, which suggests that they aren't just waiting for a release date, but haven't been converted into a costume yet. I've been eyeing that Khajiit's dress ever since Summerset, but nothing so far.
    200px-ON-npc-Riharai.jpg