The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "Get Creative at Home with these Greymoor Coloring Pages"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
4be9aec203169436de8bbbebfc96b1f6.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for the "Get Creative at Home with these Greymoor Coloring Pages" blog article.

Take a moment to unwind and add some color to these Greymoor-themed pages.
Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...And here I thought we will have special consumable pages that will allow us to dye our furnitures in eso... Silly me... :p
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, this is how the Art Team is crowd sourcing new concept art. :tongue:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for these! My son, who is big fan of ESO and Skyrim is coloring already :)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astarana wrote: »
    Thank you for these! My son, who is big fan of ESO and Skyrim is coloring already :)

You will share, later?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Pinesy
    Pinesy
    ✭✭✭
    ! Not sure how y'all make these, but it would be awesome to have this become a regular thing, if it's not too intensive. This is so good! Thank you
    Beezenees IGN (PC/NA)
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMGs, this is actually kind of awesome. There are other arts and crafts I should work on, but... COLORING.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4be9aec203169436de8bbbebfc96b1f6.jpg
    This is the official discussion thread for the "Get Creative at Home with these Greymoor Coloring Pages" blog article.

Take a moment to unwind and add some color to these Greymoor-themed pages.

Thank you to the team --- this is awesome!!!