The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

List of broken dungeons

Perundel
Perundel
✭✭
Today I want to try and get some fixes for some dungeons and trials that have been broken for quite a while, since submitting bug reports doesn't really seem to help.
Starting with:

DUNGEONS

Elden Hollow 1: there's an Alit which is constantly inside the wall, keeping people in combat before the last boss. He can't be targeted and doesn't move.

Cradle of Shadows: there's a mob which is stuck inside the wall and keeps people in combat. It's on a trash pull right before the room that will give you intel on how to use the Atronach light mechanic.

Wayrest Sewers 1: Allene Pellingare (last boss) doesn't spawn for several seconds after killing the summoned bats. Sometimes takes up to 5 minutes for her to come back. This might be due to server lag, I'm not sure.

Wayrest Sewers 2: Uulgarg the Risen occasionally fears players into the wall.

Imperial City Prison: this dungeon was bugged for a while, but things are going worse from what I experience. On last boss you used to have issues with portals sometimes not spawning. Now there's a bug that prevents people from using the Brace for Impact sinergy, resulting in *splat*.

Scalecaller Peak: on last boss HM, the geyser doesn't work properly half of the time, disappears for no reason or doesn't pull the player into the air to survive the wrath phase.

Moongrave Fane: last boss no longer shouts with his mouth. Sadly, if you stay behind him, you're gonna get toasted by his farts.

TRIALS

Cloudrest: DDs grabbing orbs inside the shade world can't deliver them to the spears, they stand on them but nothing happens. This has been happening more frequently in the past weeks and basically halted my progression towards vCR+3.

Sunspire: oh boy, where do I start here?
  1. 4 legs cats can knock you inside a wall;
  2. Atronachs move in a very weird way, not responding to taunt, refusing to go inside circles on ice boss, or refusing to go to the tank on fire boss; same happens with the adds on the third and final boss, sometimes they don't follow the tank when he tries to move them out of the empower circle, instead they simply stay there and wait to be empowered;
  3. Performance is uber trash right now, with block not working, skills not working, incoming damage being delayed and bursting down players in unsuspected moments and, finally, people hiding behind statues on last boss getting incinerated even if they are hiding correctly. This happened multiple times and caused wipes on otherwise perfect runs in more than one occasion.

If you guys have anything to add to the list, be my guests.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayrest 1: After killing that fearing guy in the stairs, usually one player can't go through the door to the next boss, not until the 3 others have killed said boss.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayrest 1: the Pellingare brother doesn't always drop down from his ledge, resulting in everyone having to whittle him down from range. While its hilarious to watch players using gap closers leap up then fall down, its not how the fight is supposed to go.
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selene's Web: Foulhide has learned that he loves to climb trees, and if he gets up there, he won't come down to reset until the group dies.

Vaults of Madness: Death's Head likes to play a polymerization card on himself and the pillars, which means he can only really be damaged by AoE abilities until his health slowly ticks down to zero one or two percentage points at a time.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darkshade 2. Ran twice two days ago and both times a group member got stuck in the door to the engine guardian. Group wiped, would not let us rez because we were still in combat. Apparently in the afterlife. Had to exit group, rejoin, then individually rez everyone. Then the AOE animations on the boss did not appear. Eventually beat it. But annoying.

Blackheart Haven. Don't know if this is broken, but have never seen before. Final boss turned everyone to skeletons at same time. Good times. Good, long times.
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frostvault ps4
    The chances of at least 1 person crashing on the final fight is at least 95%
    I have even seen all 4 crash and be unable to log back on before the dungeon reset...
  • brennz
    brennz
    ✭✭
    Easily my most bugged dungeon is Crypt of Hearts I. I get feared, and stuck, into one of the statues around Siniel probably 1 out of 3 runs. Also got blasted into a wall at one point. And the hit box on the colossus is super finicky. Sometimes I have to have my camera on the ground, looking straight up in order to hit it.
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unhallowed Grave sometimes the Kiln doesnt stop the flames even though you activate the sigil, even multiple times or by multiple people. A few weeks ago I did 5 runs in succession and it seems completely random, one time we kept on wiping while another run i was perfectly able to do them all quickly by myself, my low CP group mates didn' t even notice the impending danger.
    brennz wrote: »
    Easily my most bugged dungeon is Crypt of Hearts I. I get feared, and stuck, into one of the statues around Siniel probably 1 out of 3 runs. Also got blasted into a wall at one point. And the hit box on the colossus is super finicky. Sometimes I have to have my camera on the ground, looking straight up in order to hit it.
    Indeed. Being feared into/through the environment is a mechanic that should be blocked .. also in Wayrest sewers (stairs).
    Not sure why collision detection is disabled when feared in the first place?

Nowadays in CoH1 I position myself between the statues so I can' t be feared into them.

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • Eso101rus
    Eso101rus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eifleber wrote: »
    Unhallowed Grave sometimes the Kiln doesnt stop the flames even though you activate the sigil, even multiple times or by multiple people. A few weeks ago I did 5 runs in succession and it seems completely random, one time we kept on wiping while another run i was perfectly able to do them all quickly by myself, my low CP group mates didn' t even notice the impending danger.
    brennz wrote: »
    Indeed. Being feared into/through the environment is a mechanic that should be blocked .. also in Wayrest sewers (stairs).
    Not sure why collision detection is disabled when feared in the first place?

Nowadays in CoH1 I position myself between the statues so I can' t be feared into them.

Re Unhallowed, that might not be broken, once the sigil has been hit, or identified which plate verbally, the boss needs to be led to that plate and he needs to stab it to free the room from fire.

Re Frostvault in PS4, I froze twice in 5 minutes last night, this is a Dlc dungeon and not very old, it’s very unsatisfactory but it seems they don’t care and continue to release new content without fixing knowing that these issues exist. I was under the impression that they had a performance improvement plan in place, it hasn’t worked for the group finder which was more efficient before they ‘rebuilt’ it.
  • DraconicFalcon
    Lair of Maarselok, Lurcher boss. Sometimes, after the first/second time the lurcher's health is dropped to zero, Maarselok is just stuck in his flying animation, while adds continue to spawn with the lurcher's health never going back up, forcing people to reset the dungeon from the beginning, since attempting to leave the fight will automatically port them back into the fighting zone.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/523313/list-of-broken-dungeons#