The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maormer Fish Skin still doesn't cover tails .....

SydneyGrey
SydneyGrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Whoever made this otherwise incredible-looking skin forgot to do the tails for Argonians/Khajiits.
I wouldn't use it for a kitty, but it looks fantastic on Argonians, except for the naked tails.
Please fix.
Thankies mucho. <3

Edited by SydneyGrey on April 23, 2020 7:59AM
  • Opalblade
    Opalblade
    ✭✭✭
    This! I used it on one of my argonians for a little while, but took it off because the lack of shiny scales on my tail made it look out of place.
    Edited by Opalblade on April 24, 2020 3:49AM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tails are forgotten all the time when it comes to body markings and skins. Quite annoying.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • HoyaCarnosa
    HoyaCarnosa
    ✭✭
    I really love that skin, but you are right: the naked tails are quite annoying, same for the mireheart scale skin, what also bothers me is that the frigid impact bodymarking begins at the middle of the tail and not at the start of the tail, they can ignore the tip of the tail but starting and ending in the middle looks (for me) kinda weird. (edited for: or they could ignore the start and middle of the tail and just give the tip of the tail some markings / skin related scales or ignoring the bottom of the tail and bringing the scales (for maromer fish skin) on top of the tail like some body markings do, as example new moon cultist body tattoo).
    Edited by HoyaCarnosa on April 25, 2020 1:45PM
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_Anybody

Seriously, all the skins recently that seem to forget the existence of tails are frustrating.
  • fiftypercentgrey
    fiftypercentgrey
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes, please. The tail looks incredibly awkward XD
    ἀπόκρυφος