The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nerevar projection, Letter to Rana and Hlethena Vando's dialog

ElenaVolkihar
Hello. I've played ESO for a long time and I've discovered a couple of thinds which do not match modern lore.
1. In Clockwork City in Elegiac Replication we can see Nerevar projection. And we see that Nerevar wears Ancient Elf armor. But I doubt Chimers wore this armor. Also in Greymoor we can obtain statue of Nerevar and this statue looks much better and more lore-friendly. So I think an old projection should be replaced with this new model.
2. Pelagiad is mentioned in letter to Rana. But this town doesn't exist in 2E. So I think this mention of this town should be excluded from the letter.
3. Hlethena Vando in Elden Root says that Redorans live in Ald'Ruhn. But during ESO events ashlanders live there.
So I think it would be nice if ZOS will fix these little mistakes in the new chapter.
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed with you there, OP, just want to add some data to your first point: though I see no contradictions about his armor, the Nerevar's model used in that projection shows that he was a.. Dunmer! That could be explained by a specific twist of the lore, but I think it was made unintentionally, though they could have made him a Chimer they way they depicted Balreth and Sadal. Nevertheless, that is just a projection after all, so it doesn't need to depict the actual event. Regarding the letter and Ald'ruhn - wow.. I thought they've fixed it already..

Nerevar projection's model:
    49715607853_3f13740498_c.jpg
    Edited by Aigym_Hlervu on April 23, 2020 5:15PM