Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

The Golden

Jeyy
Jeyy
Soul Shriven
Howdy all. Before I am told I should just farm it from the dungeon, yes I've tried that and I am aware of certain mechanics to make me survive but sometimes my party members either don't know the mechanics and it results in them leaving or they don't bother learning it. Am a sad boi :( . My question is: Does The Golden NPC in Cyrodiil sell Monster Helms and Monster Shoulders? If so, can we choose in what weight we want them? Like lets say I want to buy a heavy helm for Lord Warden and heavy shoulders for Lord Warden, is that possible? Or is it like buying from the Undaunted NPCs where the weight is RNG based (and I'd rather not buy it from the Undaunted NPCs as I am saving up my keys for the Greymoor patch)? I am aware the NPC only shows up during the weekends. Thank you in advance <3

Noob asking for help
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sells shoulders one week and helms the next but not neccessarily the same sets
    You can choose the weight and they come with infused or impenetrable trait
    The golden is random so its the luck of the draw ...they eventually come around but...
    Im still waiting on zaan helm but no luck yet been ages
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They only sell two monster pieces per week. You can choose the weight but not the trait (infused and impenetrable are only options). So one week might be Stormfist helm and Swarm Mother helm. Next week might be Domihaus shoulders and Kragh shoulders. It is random, but appears to be strongly weighted towards base game gear. DLC monster pieces do show up, but rarely, and the latest and greatest DLC monster pieces pretty much never show up.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infused options cost gold
    impen options cost AP
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check out this website for the weekly Golden Vendor items.

Usually it is easier to find a good group when the specific set you want is one of the daily pledges.
    Some of the DLC dungeons are difficult with a PUG so you might want to join a PVE guild or something.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out this website for the weekly Golden Vendor items.

Usually it is easier to find a good group when the specific set you want is one of the daily pledges.
    Some of the DLC dungeons are difficult with a PUG so you might want to join a PVE guild or something.

Here's an insightful for you ...

@Jeyy, you can't be too reliant on the Adhazabi Aba-Daro the Golden ... as the helms and shoulders alternate every weekend. As explained above, the offerings are always at random and there is no set rotation.

It's often faster to "git gud" by improving your character and/or joining a PvE guild that does group dungeons frequently.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on April 23, 2020 4:50PM