The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Solitude Fireplace Request

Tigerseye
Tigerseye
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Think we really do need a new fireplace for this style.

Chimineas, alone, will be underwhelming and Alinor will probably look too clean and white.
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I second this request. A Nord home needs fireplaces, it seems strange there are none in Proudspire as the previous poster noted - the existing fireplaces don't match the architecture.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really hoping we will get some structural items in the next patch (I think it's highly unlikely that they will add them for Greymoor's launch since there are so many Antiquities furniture already so Q3 is the next best thing...).

And a fireplace would be nice too, for sure! I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for some pillars, walls and fence sections (which can be used to make custom fireplaces too). The textures in solitude are great (no more blurry Elsweyr stuff, woohoo) and we really need some gray structural furniture (we have tons of yellow/sand coloured ones by now both from Redguard and from Elsweyr...).