The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Proudspire Manor - There is no Secondary bedroom

WeerW3ir
WeerW3ir
✭✭✭✭✭
wVTNUpQ.jpg

Why there is no a Secondary Bedroom there just like in skyrim? 🙄
(Obviously its not a children room, since there are no childrens in eso. Yeah why no childrens here?)
Edited by WeerW3ir on April 22, 2020 8:33PM
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They didn't have hearthfire dlc in the 2nd era? 😛
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I saw more beds in that house, though I suppose I only ran through quickly..
    Are you sure you checked all three floors?
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a second bedroom on the bottom floor of the house.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carly wrote: »

thats the storage/isworetocarryyourburdens bedrroom
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes.

Plus, you could always make the landing area, outside the upstairs bedroom, a nursery.

I agree it would have been better to have a proper upstairs, with two self contained bedrooms, though.

Then you could have had three, in total, if you wanted.
    Edited by Tigerseye on April 23, 2020 4:23AM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »

The “Jordis sleeps on the floor” room.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »

Given the layout, it kind of is, yeah.

I made the (windowless) ground floor room, at the back of the Alinor Townhouse, the master bedroom.

However, that is off the (inner) hallway.

Whereas, this one is directly off another room; so, it's harder to do that.

Unless you made the main basement room a large master bedroom and that room an ensuite bathroom, or something?

However, doing that would make the house feel unbalanced and reduce the amount of space you have for other things, quite dramatically.

It's nice to have a basement - but, as well as, not at the expense of, the rest of the house.

Ideally, the basement would have been smaller (just big enough for a crafting room) and more space would have been dedicated to the ground and upper floors and maybe even a third floor (with a 700 furnishing limit).

Whereas, what they have done here is, instead of adding a smallish basement to the Alinor Townhouse idea and giving it 700 slots, they have added a huge basement, and then reduced and rearranged the rest of it, to produce an inferior layout to the Townhouse.

I suspect this will only have a 600 limit, too, right?

As it is still only roughly the same size as the Alinor Townhouse? :neutral:

It's still quite a nice house, but the layout just isn't as good as the Townhouse, sadly, let alone better.
    Edited by Tigerseye on April 23, 2020 4:47AM