Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I would like to see the year dedicated to bad guy houses and furnishings.

Aptonoth
Aptonoth
✭✭✭✭✭
I see two options. I think a dwemer black reach home would be super cool and be the perfect home. On top of that lots of furnishings already exist on top of what could be added with it and for it so it has lots of potential for decorating. The second option is to make a second vampire home in blackreach and use it as an excuse to add even more vampire furniture because right now there is too little bad guy furniture in game. Looking at all the decorations about 80% of them are only suitable for "good guy" style homes and anyone who wants to make a bad guy home is very very limited in what they have access too.

For a vampire home the lack of anything blood related is hilarious. No blood splotches or patterns, no dried blood or fresh blood pools to put under tables. I want to like these evil homes but it feels like there is just no way to furnish them and make them interesting right now. I hope Zenimax sees this and takes it to heart. I know the good guy players will moan for a year but if they looked at the big picture they would see how much of a discrepancy there is.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see your point OP but give zos a bit of time as this vampire theme will be spread out over a year i think so lots more furnishings should hopefully be added later on. I love pretty homes but i also rp a thief that is waiting for a smallish lil sewer to hideaway in so are some of my friends.....we enjoy the outlaw themes...

I hope they add some bad guy theme items for you....there are all the creepy itemsvlike the iron maiden and the skeleton chandeliers and blood fountains and i though you could get a tiny blood splatter but i am not sure about that one.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS i am still waiting for a person (preferably that chic who is in the bank at Daggerfall and says"Welcome to the bank of Daggerfall!") To be in a stockade or some sort of torture device that i can place in my dungeon home and use (inssert evil laugh)
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really look at furnishing as a "good guy/bad guy" thing.

I don't fall into the "bad guy" category, but I quite like the Vampiric furniture.

Would prefer it if it was slightly less spiky, but other than that it's quite nice.

I don't want a second Vampire home, though.

...I don't even want the first.

Doesn't mean another gothic home wouldn't be nice to have, but I wasn't particularly impressed with the one I saw.

Admittedly, the graphics settings it was posted on weren't great and I am always immediately turned off by enormous homes, which I know are impossible to light and decorate, satisfactorily, on 700 slots.

A gothic townhouse might be quite nice, though, to be fair.

They could also add a furnishing pack with blood pools and stuff, I guess?

They definitely should not dedicate the entire year to "bad guy" stuff, though.

I guess it's fairly typical for someone who identifies as "bad" to try to demand that, though. :lol:
    Edited by Tigerseye on April 23, 2020 4:04AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    I see your point OP but give zos a bit of time as this vampire theme will be spread out over a year i think so lots more furnishings should hopefully be added later on. I love pretty homes but i also rp a thief that is waiting for a smallish lil sewer to hideaway in so are some of my friends.....we enjoy the outlaw themes...

I hope they add some bad guy theme items for you....there are all the creepy itemsvlike the iron maiden and the skeleton chandeliers and blood fountains and i though you could get a tiny blood splatter but i am not sure about that one.

Yeah, there are actually quite a few "bad guy" things, already.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While it's not expressly vampiric, the Ebonheart Chateau and Coldharbour homes both are pretty evil feeling to me. Dunmer architecture in general is pretty oppressive, so it's villain material if you ask me.