The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Item Request: Transformation Totems

Eirikir
Eirikir
✭✭✭✭
The new vampire palace allows for unending Scion forms, which is great. Same with the Hircine house and werewolves.

What would be great for those of us who missed the places would be a pair of housing items, totems that when placed do the same thing in other houses.
Server: PS4-NA
PSN: Eirikir
Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the most urgent thing to add is a board do get daily crafting quest and a way to deliver them.
  • RedReign
    RedReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    Silaf wrote: »
    I think the most urgent thing to add is a board do get daily crafting quest and a way to deliver them.

I think the most urgent thing is to remove the arbitrary item limitation in houses that they expect us to pay $100 for.
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about them totems?
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Based on a comment Zos made concerning adding more assistant types to the game I doubt Zos will add a board for gathering crafting writs or turning them in. They specifically stated they still want people to have a reason to go to the cities and that is a pretty common thing in MMORPGs.
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Based on a comment Zos made concerning adding more assistant types to the game I doubt Zos will add a board for gathering crafting writs or turning them in. They specifically stated they still want people to have a reason to go to the cities and that is a pretty common thing in MMORPGs.

Well if you put it that way i can understand why an empty city would look bad.
    Still this problem can be solved by adding more npc. A house should be my base not the city.