The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Blighted Blastbones has the exact same damage tooltip as Dawnbreaker of Smiting.

• MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D3N7157 wrote: »
    I love how only necro players are responding defending it with silly comments like "you can block it you know" or "just learn to play, get gud". Da ***? Since when is a regular spammable ability allowed to be as strong as an ultimate???

Subterranean has a 2k smaller tooltip than blastbones and reduces resist of all targets hit by 5k for 5 seconds, so yea at least since Morrowind

If blastbones had the same tooltip as sub assault it would be much more reasonable. This should have been the obvious standard from the start.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D3N7157 wrote: »
    I love how only necro players are responding defending it with silly comments like "you can block it you know" or "just learn to play, get gud". Da ***? Since when is a regular spammable ability allowed to be as strong as an ultimate???

Subterranean has a 2k smaller tooltip than blastbones and reduces resist of all targets hit by 5k for 5 seconds, so yea at least since Morrowind

Not necessarily disagreeing with you but....
    Sub assault takes 3 seconds to go off and I have a big glowing ring around my feet that tell enemies when its coming. Which of course makes it avoidable in alot of circumstances.
    Edited by jadarock on April 22, 2020 5:10PM
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always blame class you died to
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even main necromancer and this is tiresome. BB is fine, people need to stop having a meltdown every time they die to something. This is in part as to why the state of the game is the way it is. Every knee-jerk reaction, to someone having some form of *** trauma, based on a few bad rounds in PvP has caused irreparable damage to the game.

You're not going to win every battle and sometimes matches are unfavorable.
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    Always blame class you died to
    ScardyFox wrote: »
    I don't even main necromancer and this is tiresome. BB is fine, people need to stop having a meltdown every time they die to something. This is in part as to why the state of the game is the way it is. Every knee-jerk reaction, to someone having some form of *** trauma, based on a few bad rounds in PvP has caused irreparable damage to the game.

You're not going to win every battle and sometimes matches are unfavorable.

[snip]

I'm not even mad about fighting necros, I'll just hop on my plar, hold block and purge. Unfortunately not everyone has this option. I'm mad that playing one feels vastly stronger than anything else.....

[edited for bait]
    Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on April 23, 2020 4:07PM