The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

600, 0, 0, both enemy teams scored 0 points

beyondspace
beyondspace
✭✭✭
I think I'm the ONLY person on the PC EU server that achieved 600 vs 0 vs 0 scores and also managed to capture a screenshot for it. yes, some people might be able to do 500 , 0, 0, but how many people on PC EU can score 600 points like me in a BG lol I forgot to hide the names in enemy teams, sorry about that. but no offense intended. if one day you managed to beat me 600 to 0, you don't need to hide my name either XD
  • beyondspace
    beyondspace
    ✭✭✭
    someone, please teach me how to upload the image in my post lol
    Edited by beyondspace on April 21, 2020 1:45PM
  • beyondspace
    beyondspace
    ✭✭✭
    this is the link for the screenshot, https://imgur.com/a/c4ECr20 Im Helen-x
    Edited by beyondspace on April 21, 2020 1:22PM
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I assume you handed in two relics at the same time in the end? :D
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • beyondspace
    beyondspace
    ✭✭✭
    @FakeFox hahaha sorry about the late reply. Yep, you are on the right track. By no means it's an easy task to achieve though, Do you know how difficult it is for me n another teammate to hold one relics each and arrive at our base and deliver the relics at the exact same time(getting chased and attacked by like 8 people)? If one of us died or delivered the relics first, the match will end immediately at 500 scores, so you won't see the 600 scores then.