The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stop asking zos for stuff

Q_Q
Q_Q
✭✭✭
Until they fix the game, and make it playable, why do you all feel the need to ask zos for pets, mounts, crown store items, a glitched piece of furniture, etc? Don’t you all think they need to spend their energy on fixing the game?
Edited by Q_Q on April 20, 2020 7:10PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because:
    A. Different teams are responsible for new items and game fixes. You don't generally put the people doing your artwork in charge of coding combat, etc.
    B. Just because people want fixes doesn't mean they stop wanting other things.
    C. Let's be honest. Those requests are a lot more likely to happen in a timely fashion than fixing the lag and other serious problems.
    Edited by VaranisArano on April 20, 2020 7:39PM
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imagine if a car company had several models (pc xbox ps, na, eu, cyrodiil, bg, groupfinder, trials, classes) which malfunctioned yet there were ads about the new brand icon/logo or the new body lines of the car
    Edited by GeorgeBlack on April 20, 2020 7:32PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because:
    A. Different teams are reasonable for new items and game fixes. You don't generally put the people doing your artwork in charge of coding combat, etc.
    C. Let's be honest. Those requests are a lot more likely to happen in a timely fashion than fixing the lag and other serious problems.

This. Especially the first point. Also, since OP is new I will provide a little history of the game that Zos hopefully learned from. Less than a year into the game Zos ceased developing new content for a full year while they focused on getting consoles ready to release. Players left in masses. So ceasing developing new content is the worst thing a GaaS can do.
  • Q_Q
    Q_Q
    ✭✭✭
    Ok touché guys sorry for posting without thinking. I’m just so frustrated at the state of this game.
  • Q_Q
    Q_Q
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Because:
    A. Different teams are reasonable for new items and game fixes. You don't generally put the people doing your artwork in charge of coding combat, etc.

This. Especially the first point. Also, since OP is new I will provide a little history of the game that Zos hopefully learned from. Less than a year into the game Zos ceased developing new content for a full year while they focused on getting consoles ready to release. Players left in masses. So ceasing developing new content is the worst thing a GaaS can do.

I’ve been here since beta I just recently asked for an invite to forums
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf sorc thread?
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    Nerf sorc thread?

Ah the sorc lobbying
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q_Q wrote: »
    Because:

Then this serves as a wonderful reminder for you. Glad I could help.
    Edited by idk on April 20, 2020 9:08PM
  • Q_Q
    Q_Q
    ✭✭✭
    Q_Q wrote: »
    Because:

Then this serves as a wonderful reminder for you. Glad I could help.

Thanks for the reminder <3
  • Q_Q
    Q_Q
    ✭✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    Nerf sorc thread?

Boycott everything until game is fixed thread.
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are not the real Q-Q- I am.
    Because:

It just seems though like certain problems have gone on forever and are serious problems that should have been fixed. Like having a means to drop combat, or even just a time-out counter that drops combat if you haven't taken damage for like 45s or so. Or the double doors glitch in cyro. Or the tank meta. Or using your horse as a treadmill.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine if a car company had several models (pc xbox ps, na, eu, cyrodiil, bg, groupfinder, trials, classes) which malfunctioned yet there were ads about the new brand icon/logo or the new body lines of the car

So, pretty much every car company? :neutral: Might want to rethink that, unless that was your intent.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As the thread was non-constructive and does not create the opportunity for constructive commentary, we've decided to close this thread.

Thank you for your understanding
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.