Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MM scans but doesn't detect sales?

Sithurism
Sithurism
Soul Shriven
Master Merchant will say it's scanning my guild for sales and come back with "no new sales found." However, there have been sales since it last scanned and I can use /mm missing to add them. Why isn't it adding them when it scans on its own? Today I watched it say "no new sales found" on every scan for over 2 hours and then used /mm missing to find that there actually had been 144 sales...
  • D3x
    D3x
    ✭✭
    Sithurism wrote: »
    Master Merchant will say it's scanning my guild for sales and come back with "no new sales found." However, there have been sales since it last scanned and I can use /mm missing to add them. Why isn't it adding them when it scans on its own? Today I watched it say "no new sales found" on every scan for over 2 hours and then used /mm missing to find that there actually had been 144 sales...

To my understanding, this is the case for big trading guilds, every time MM scans for trades it scans through the guild sales interface and in big guilds sales happen every 2 mins and its too much data to scan so for it to work you need to open the guild tap and to go history and go sales and press E and do view more and keep doing it until you get to the point at which MM had last scanned. For example, in my case I'm in a massive guild that has 5+ sales every 2 mins so I had to scan all the way till 10 days and then I did /mm missing and it synced up and now every time I logon I do the view more thing till 2 days and do the same /mm missing to make sure everything is up to date.