The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

About Performance Issuses

Xologamer
Xologamer
✭✭✭✭
I saw many posts in the last time with ideas to improves performance in cyro - but this is wasted time ill explain u why:
e.g. yesterday 8p.m. i was in cyro and it was litterly unplaybe with 4sec delay
I was also in cyro during the last AP double event and what was with the performance? it was great not 1 lag and obviously at the double event cyro is all the time full (btw before and after the ap event it was unplayble to dont get me wrong)
-> what this means is simple: if they would want a good performance in cyrodil they can do it (i dont know how but looks like they can) but it also looks like they just dont care after the ap event and dont want use extra resources / time to improve this all the time

if im wrong pls correct me but this fact are all from myself and this is my interpreatatin of them :)
Edited by Xologamer on April 17, 2020 2:47PM
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Think so aswell. Last double AP event game was behaving better than before or after it. Even though there was more campaigns and players in PvP.

Oh well , let it be lag!
    EU | PC
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xologamer wrote: »
    I saw many posts in the last time with ideas to improves performance in cyro - but this is wasted time ill explain u why:
    It's a waste of time because the problem isn't that ZOS is out of ideas. Not that they should come to the forums for technical solutions anyway. This is the level of service they've decided to give Cyrodiil: life support.
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    It's a waste of time because the problem isn't that ZOS is out of ideas. Not that they should come to the forums for technical solutions anyway. This is the level of service they've decided to give Cyrodiil: life support.

true
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think performance is weird. Sometimes people would get booted every 5 minutes and I wouldn't. Then I noticed sometimes someone would cry about how laggy it is and I would be fine and when I am laggy others are playing fine.

I know this isn't true but it seems like either the ISP or Zeni is throttling connections. It just seems weird that some play the game fine when others are having horrifying experience. Of course I'm not talking about people who try to play ESO on a 1995 computer that lag all the time.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was also in cyro during the last AP double event and what was with the performance? it was great not 1 lag and obviously at the double event cyro is all the time full (btw before and after the ap event it was unplayble to dont get me wrong)
    For me (and for the whole PvP guild I was in at the time) the exact opposite was true: Cyro performance was marginally acceptable before and after the last MYM, but during MYM it totally tanked.

Almost everyone in the guild agreed to cancel our regular PvP activities; the proposal to do so was put forward by the GM.
    Some of us formed small groups and went to IC, a few tried their luck in the other campaigns instead, and the rest mostly joined the unorganized zergs to leech some free AP.

This was on PC-EU, BTW.
    At that time I didn't have a PC-NA account yet, so don't know how it was over there.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Major_Lag wrote: »
    For me (and for the whole PvP guild I was in at the time) the exact opposite was true: Cyro performance was marginally acceptable before and after the last MYM, but during MYM it totally tanked.

Almost everyone in the guild agreed to cancel our regular PvP activities; the proposal to do so was put forward by the GM.
    Some of us formed small groups and went to IC, a few tried their luck in the other campaigns instead, and the rest mostly joined the unorganized zergs to leech some free AP.

This was on PC-EU, BTW.
    At that time I didn't have a PC-NA account yet, so don't know how it was over there.

EU is bad 24/7.

Na this is what it's like 95% of primetime
    https://youtu.be/CCZQYA0eknA
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major_Lag wrote: »

This was on PC-EU, BTW.

EU is bad 24/7.

Na this is what it's like 95% of primetime
    https://youtu.be/CCZQYA0eknA
    At least NA does work reasonably well non primetime, which is a big part part of the reason why I moved there.
    Since my primetime is about 6 hours before yours, not to mention that NA's ping is 2-3x better than EU's.