Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Down with Markarth's despot! Angof the Undying (Angof the Returning) our candidate!

This_0ne
This_0ne
✭✭✭
Would you like the return this character? Give him more well-deserved fan love and fan service! Maybe in Q4 of 2020? :wink::smile:
Edited by This_0ne on April 16, 2020 9:12PM
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd kill Molag Bal twenty times over just to get Angof back on Tamriel, preferably on our side in the Q4 dlc. I know he'd be happy to be back too.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like Markarth's despot (and any other Reachmen in the near future) to not be the automatic bad guys and actually be the supporting characters for a change.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I would like Markarth's despot (and any other Reachmen in the near future) to not be the automatic bad guys and actually be the supporting characters for a change.

It seems pretty interesting to me if it were imperial propaganda against "bloody" Markarth's despot, and in truth, he is only the king of the people that wants a peaceful roof over his head. Tired of the fact that reachmen show bloodthirsty savages and barbarians. But to be honest I don’t know anything about this despot, except that he was mentioned in one book and in a recent article. Or is he a tyrant, but other people want to be allowed to live peacefully.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes I would like a return of this character. We defiantly will be hearing from Molag-bal again at some point. And maybe some people managed to slip from his grasps in his weaked state. So seeing Angof with some reach content would be cool :)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP