Maintenance for the week of June 1:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 2, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Lets See Your Houses!!

big_ear_midget
big_ear_midget
✭✭✭
Hi there, i was wondering if people would post screenshots of their homes and how they have decorated them. I sadly do not have time to look through videos so screenshots only please. Any homes you are proud of, I would love to see a pictorial tour. Thanking you in advance and look forward to seeing some great houses! :)
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey, these are great @Silvervind Thanks so much for sharing your screenshots, what you did with Grand Topal Hideaway is especially beautiful. :smile:
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on April 16, 2020 3:29PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Calarax
    Calarax
    ✭✭
    My Coldharbour...Minas Tirith build.
  • Calarax
    Calarax
    ✭✭
    coe0b1kde6aw.png
  • Calarax
    Calarax
    ✭✭

5xdj0cnvtdw5.png
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to post mine but I am playing on a potato laptop and they wouldn't look good. If you are on pc-eu check my primary house Alinor crest townhouse @MajThorax
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭
    I previously posted my Jode's Embrace Dragonguard Penthouse. I have revised the Jode's core portion, the library, guest bedroom, master bedroom. The top floor is now a gym, fitted with boxing ring, exercise bike, treadmill and sauna.

ym1zhy52aput.jpg
    vl0clwvmykii.jpg
    811hz4fue9bd.jpg
    csdu9ljab2bx.jpg
    k3stlhbncnke.jpg
    66x7tm3au7eg.jpg
    3asl4sw84osi.jpg
    fl4goy6k7anl.jpg
    qs8d0a873yzy.jpg
    Edited by seecodenotgames on May 23, 2020 2:39PM
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - A treehouse build around a giant treefern
    Artaeum Threatre/Operahouse/Divine Chapel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony with many seats
    Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Extension with Alinor wedding theme
    Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors and indoor conservatory