The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sooo we got bats and a fawn... does this mean a different variety of animals as pets?

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
450?cb=20150926170301
latest?cb=20170416211636

Do you guys think we're going to get some actual more animals as pets? I would hands down buy a white rabbit pet straight away, as its the colour of a rabbit I used to have as a child who lived for a happy 9 years, to be able to get one again in a game I love would be amazing.

Would you guys want more pets?
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.

Rabbits, for example, would be great.

Also, frogs to put on lilypads and ponds, with lilypads, to put in homes for the frogs to sit on. :smiley:
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely! More Animals like Rabbits, Squirrels, Rats, Raccoons, heck I’d even settle for a Skunk!
    Wish we had more flying birds though - still waiting for an Owl or a Raven.

I’m just getting a bit tired of the numerous flashy elementals, dwarven machinery, and whatnot, not that there’s anything wrong with that kind of stuff in and of themselves (I personally like the undead creatures myself), It just gets old after awhile is all I’m saying.

Same goes with Mounts too! Would love to see a Caribou or Fellrunner as a mount.
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A rabbit would be great, except that the wild rabbits in the game are soooooo tiny. You need a microscope to see them.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From the newest datamine it seems we'll just get a ton of bats now.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • HoyaCarnosa
    HoyaCarnosa
    ✭✭
    We have sep adders as pets, but what about normal snakes? (and all creatures named from others here) Fitting for the upcoming expansion i really hope for a dreugh pet and unlikely harpy pets and spriggan pets.The fawn as pet for the expansion is sort of funny, imagine a werewolf with a fawn as pet, the prey chases the hunter. :D This pet alone is the reason i currently cant decide if i would switch to ww just to get a smile on my face everytime i think about it.
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for those lovely little marsh frogs to be released as pets. They have four different colors to release, so four chances to take my money.
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting on an owl or hawk for years..