The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown store Factotum poly vs Clockwork Curator

rrkluc
rrkluc
Soul Shriven
Why were unique emotes added to the real money version of this polymorph and not to the incredibly rare raid drop version? I was pretty excited to finally get this thing and Its 1000x less cool than the common as hell crown store version simply because that one can do a robot dance... The hell guys? Please give me the robot dance? :/
  • Scraelos
    Scraelos
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with author. Got this poly today and discowered, that it has almost all emotions from crown version, but lacks /dance, /hammerwall and /hammerlow
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Be thankful it has a normal butt, unlike the timbercrow. Imagine ptw butt...
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rrkluc wrote: »
    Why were unique emotes added to the real money version of this polymorph and not to the incredibly rare raid drop version? I was pretty excited to finally get this thing and Its 1000x less cool than the common as hell crown store version simply because that one can do a robot dance... The hell guys? Please give me the robot dance? :/

I think the reason behind that is to convince you to buy the Crown Store Version.

Since ZOS and ESO are made for Profit, they have to find a way to entice us to spend money.

It's important to the shareholders and lots of people are buying it and ensuring the continuation of ESO.

If you want the cool stuff you will have to spend some rl $ for crowns or trade some gold for crowns.
    Edited by WiseSky on May 24, 2023 11:40PM
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    rrkluc wrote: »

I think the reason behind that is to convince you to buy the Crown Store Version.

Since ZOS and ESO are made for Profit, they have to find a way to entice us to spend money.

It's important to the shareholders and lots of people are buying it and ensuring the continuation of ESO.

If you want the cool stuff you will have to spend some rl $ for crowns or trade some gold for crowns.
    That's a fair comment, but sometimes the game's revenue sources are indirect. Players who have spent countless hours in the game leveling up to be able to play in trials, and who then finally get the polymorph, have most likely spent some real-world money getting to that point (or at least, a significant number of those players will have done this). In other words, players tend to spend money on the game the more they play it. So this polymorph has indirectly cost real-world money.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390