Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How long does support take to respond?

Darenohej
Darenohej
I've been waiting for a long time, I understand that because of the quarantine, it may be longer than usual. My ticket: 200411-001536. How long do I have to wait for support to respond?
Edited by Darenohej on April 14, 2020 5:31PM
  • Darenohej
    Darenohej
    :/
    Edited by Darenohej on April 14, 2020 5:32PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Try resending. For most issues I've had, its a 2 hour to 24 hour turnaround
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hi there! We can confirm that your ticket #200411-001536 is open and a member of our team will reply as soon as they can.

We are currently experiencing high contact volumes, due to the impact of COVID-19, and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support. Please be aware that updating your ticket will put you at the end of the line and delay the response time.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on April 16, 2020 2:57PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • B100d1ust88
    Hi there!

Don't want to start a new thread, but can admins pay attention to my problem? My ticket is open for almost 5 days and no one answered me. Ticket number is 200412-006177. Thank you in advance.
    Edited by B100d1ust88 on April 19, 2020 1:04PM
  • Darenohej
    Darenohej
    Don't want to start a new thread, but can admins pay attention to my problem? My ticket is open for almost 5 days and no one answered me. Ticket number is 200412-006177. Thank you in advance.

For a very long time, because despite the fact that I was told that they would help me as soon as possible, I did not get any help from them.
  • Darenohej
    Darenohej
    My friends who used to contact support wrote within a month that they would help them as soon as possible, but only after a month some of them really helped. This scares me very much, because I don't have an ordinary problem and until my problem is solved, I can't play at all.
  • Darenohej
    Darenohej
    I hope they will help me as soon as possible!
    Edited by Darenohej on April 19, 2020 11:20AM