Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA Gray host

• Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a joke. EP and AD should be ashamed of themselves for what they pulled in order to win this campaign. Blatantly teaming up and coordinating to stack both of their entire factions on Glade, even fighting side by side in the same courtyard not hitting each other, only targeting DC. Can you be any more obvious about it?

Can't believe the nerve of some people to talk about respect when y'all pull this bs instead of fighting it out fair. All the politics and backroom deals turn Cyrodiil into a complete joke. And then people wonder where everyone went lol.

Good to see DC crying on the forums when they get a taste of their own medicine. It's not like their own faction was complicit in double-teaming against AD ("Gate them until they quit!") and painting the entire map blue when a certain streamer logged on for several hours for at least 2-3 months.

Now that what you did to us is being done to you, you cry. Maybe don't do it in the first place. We had lowpop bonus during the EST day and during the EST primetime for bang on 2 months before this current Campaign. This is deserved.
    Edited by Nevidyra on April 23, 2020 10:22AM
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    What a joke. EP and AD should be ashamed of themselves for what they pulled in order to win this campaign. Blatantly teaming up and coordinating to stack both of their entire factions on Glade, even fighting side by side in the same courtyard not hitting each other, only targeting DC. Can you be any more obvious about it?

Can't believe the nerve of some people to talk about respect when y'all pull this bs instead of fighting it out fair. All the politics and backroom deals turn Cyrodiil into a complete joke. And then people wonder where everyone went lol.

You just knew the AD/EP Alliance became desperate to not see DC win, when they rolled out TKG 4 days before the end of the campaign.

There discord, must have been in total meltdown.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, this speaks for itself. 8AM EST on a weekday:

https://i.imgur.com/7aiQjX4.png

But somehow a streamer you can track every movement's that comes out a couple times a month is the issue.
    Edited by gabriebe on April 23, 2020 11:32AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Crash427 wrote: »
    gabriebe wrote: »
    It was only close because of the low pop bonus that carried us at the beginning. The second we pulled into a small lead it was pretty obvious we would get double teamed and would lose everything in the last days. Didn't help that EP and AD were obviously coordinating last night.

Obviously. That's why the EP/AD stacks were fighting over Sej.

I mean if two factions fighting against each other is an event, this may be an indication of how rare it happens.

As a faction-loyal EP player, its an every night sort of event.
    If we aren't pushed back to tri-keeps, EP is usually fighting DC along the Chalman-Bleakers-Aleswell corridor and AD along the BRK-Sej-Alessia corridor at the same time. If you haven't seen it, you probably aren't the sort of DC player who pops down to join the bridge farm :)

Also, since I've learned over the years that every faction complains about being relentlessly double-teamed, I can only assume that AD and DC are fighting along Roebeck-Nikel-Ash, even though I'm rarely out that way to witness it.

Point is, every faction whines that they are getting double-teamed.
    Duh. In an AvAvA game, its going to feel like A v A+A most of the time.
    That doesn't mean the other two alliances don't fight, it just means I'm not in the right place to see it, since I'm presumably fighting my own alliances' battles.
    Edited by VaranisArano on April 23, 2020 12:01PM
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    [img][/img]8IROR1W.png

What Cyrodiil currently looks like.
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess AD won this campaign and DC came last as usual. Hint to DC, Brindle is rarely the answer no matter what the question is. You waste too much effort there.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all should be ashamed. All sides. You either are running over an unpopulated map, or if you are playing in prime time with the way the game is functioning, your brain probably isn't. Either way; might as well be playing tic tac toe with yourself.
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deliberately disobeying a request or action by a member of the ZeniMax Online Studios/ESO Team is not permitted at any time. As an example, if we close a thread you created and leave an explanation stating why it was closed, you may not re-create the thread. As such, this thread has been closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.