The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Default guild store add on

graybeardII
graybeardII
✭✭✭
So every one I need an add on the lets me choose a defalt guild store I have 2 guilds one for trading and one for dungen running and evey itme i go to the bank to post to my trader to go's to the other by defalt even though my trader is first on the list and i have to change it each time. I have tryed awesome guild store but its out of date and wont show all things salable and mm causes me more problums than its worth so any one know of an add on that just sets a defalt guild store

Best Answers

• Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know there is no way to set a guild store to show in a particular order when you go to the bank.
    MM can cause lag for me somwhat i do is i have it on on only one of my alts and i just park them in the bank and so mm desn't affect my other characters i do dungeons on. I also use ttc tamriel trade centre but i have it in the background so i just minimise my game when i want to check an item. So imuse ttc out of game as it doesnt work for me ingame.

Anyway i apologise if i got pff topic...my answer was that i dont think there is a way to set which guild store shows up first.
    Answer ✓
  • graybeardII
    graybeardII
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for taking the time to answer my question I'll find a work around just thought i was missing something
    Thanks again
    Answer ✓
  • graybeardII
    graybeardII
    ✭✭✭
    Well I guess theres not
    I could have said bump but that didn't seen appropriate