The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More prominent sound for when Dungeons pop?

Grey17
Grey17
✭✭✭
The current sound is a very subtle dull pop especially yo my old ears and I have I've lost count of the times I have missed a pop just because I went to the fridge or was just looking at my skill lines, or just plain AFK for a sec.

I am aware of the BanditsUI auto invite feature, but I'm not always in a position to join a dungeon immediately it pops. (looting a chest/completing a vendor purchase/completing a delve/ect).

Is there any Add-On out there that changes the Dungeon pop to a louder and dramatic sound?